Nmb rat infestation

Unregistered

Nmb rat infestation

The next time the station gets disinfected, can you please spray for rats? I’ve seen a a few of them. Thank you in advance!

Unregistered
    Yea I saw a huge rat walking into an office by the key track machine

Unregistered
    Must be because of the fat old piece of cheese that’s is in the Sgt office.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Be careful we have a new rat monitoring what we say. Thanks RR for not giving anyone a chance. No need to interview anywhere just scare the big cheese and he will do like he said. What ever it takes to survive.

Unregistered
    How is he still a sergeant!!!! Sleeps on duty or watches movies while everyone else covers for him. Screws up big time and puts a guy in the hospital and now he goes to days because he says he can’t trust us. Fat Rat no one trusts you

Unregistered
    The next time the station gets disinfected, can you please spray for rats? I’ve seen a a few of them. Thank you in advance!

Public health concerns. Rats are considered as carriers or transmitters of more human diseases than any other life form, except maybe the mosquito. ... Some of the diseases that can be spread from rats to people are bubonic and pneumonic plague, murine typhus, salmonella, leptospirosis, Hantavirus, and tularemia.

Be careful theyres an infestation in the building.
    Interesting thing about rats is that they often eat their own and human feces alike.

Unregistered
    Public health concerns. Rats are considered as carriers or transmitters of more human diseases than any other life form, except maybe the mosquito. ... Some of the diseases that can be spread from rats to people are bubonic and pneumonic plague, murine typhus, salmonella, leptospirosis, Hantavirus, and tularemia.

Be careful theyres an infestation in the building.
    Interesting thing about rats is that they often eat their own and human feces alike.
    NMB has multiple rats! Let the buffet begin.

Unregistered
    NMB has multiple rats! Let the buffet begin.
    Rat-tat-tat-tat, late at night wondering where my pillow at