Plane crashed - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Plane crashed

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Stop from over no fly house if do crash then no hit house. Do job to save tax pay. Tax do pay you job. Do work. Save risident Don't be lzzy.
    Okay, Miramar has developed The Office of Overflight Control within it's Code Compliance Division. From this day forward only crash proof aircraft will be allowed to fly over your house. All others will Not be allowed to fly over Miramar. If you look up and see a plane near your house, rest assured that it will only be one of the non-crash type planes. As a tax payer and valuable educated resident of the city you deserve nothing less. It's people like you who have made the city what it is today.

Unregistered
    Thank you for do job will safe sleep

Unregistered
    Thank you for do job will safe sleep
    It's joke...no do job!

Unregistered
    You would think the pba is piloting these crashing planes the way they are losing agencies left and right to FOP and IUPA.

Unregistered
    Pba rented the plane and crashed en route to Miramar PD overloaded with food.

Unregistered

Lol

You need to understand basic facts about what happened- that's what YOU need to understand!
    Your whole post is ridiculous. No one that works for the City of Miramar can stop a plane from crashing into your house! No one- not a single person- not code enforcement- not the police- not the fire department- not zoning- not the mayor- not the commissioners- not parks department,etc. I am not being mean I am being honest with you about a foolish post! It doesn't matter if you pay taxes or not! Planes are going to crash!
    What even more hilarious is the idiot that keeps responding to the broken English posts. This stuff is hilarious because he or she or whatever takes it so seriously. LOL ! Please keep it going. I love the broken English!

Unregistered
    What even more hilarious is the idiot that keeps responding to the broken English posts. This stuff is hilarious because he or she or whatever takes it so seriously. LOL ! Please keep it going. I love the broken English!
    What mean you, none letters typed I see no bwoken

Unregistered

Where is the angry person?

What mean you, none letters typed I see no bwoken
    I messed up by calling the angry idiot an idiot and now the idiot isn't responding to the broken English anymore. Hello idiot where are you please respond and get angry I need the broken English response to have my daily laugh. Sorry

Unregistered
    I messed up by calling the angry idiot an idiot and now the idiot isn't responding to the broken English anymore. Hello idiot where are you please respond and get angry I need the broken English response to have my daily laugh. Sorry
    I think if you can read, they stated they were done responding to those posts. Now who is the idiot?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12