Will Chad match current inflation with a Cost Of Living Adjustment pay increase? - Page 3
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    On Oct. 1st the off duty jobs pay rate just went up over 12% for every deputy, regardless of their step, from $33/hr to $37/hr.

The step plan will also go up about 12% for every step.

If not, then most deputies (except those topped out) will be making more money by working off duty than on duty. And, we'll have deputies taking off as much time as they can (just what we need). Because they will make more money by sleeping through an off duty job, instead of coming to work.

If that were the case, even deputies who use no accrued time, a.k.a. "no pay" status, would still be making more money working off duty than by coming to work. And those topped out would be making almost the same amount to "work" much less.

I told you Chad will take care of us. He knows the additional sacrifices and the significantly increased risks we've taken, and continue to take, by willingly working through a pandemic which has already killed millions.
    This means working more than our regularly scheduled shifts. FUKKKKKK THAT!!!!!!!!! Go back to school instead of off duty and QUIT! Find a real career.

Unregistered
    A bunch of prima donnas LOL! Yep, this right here!!!
    We risk our lives everyday for people that hope we fail so they can use the video footage to become content creators. One mistake and we can be killed, hurt, sued, or put in prison. No cop can make enough money in my eyes.

Unregistered
    We risk our lives everyday for people that hope we fail so they can use the video footage to become content creators. One mistake and we can be killed, hurt, sued, or put in prison. No cop can make enough money in my eyes.
    Here we go with the "I'm a hero"/puzzie/prima donna again.

Unregistered
    CPI inflation for the last 12 months has been 5.3% excluding food and energy. We need at least a 5.3% raise just to maintain our purchasing power, it's not a real raise. These are facts I am not making this up. The command staff and Chad know it and they had better deliver or face a work slowdown.

Unregistered
    Hey dip shitz, that’s not the way it works as a government employee. Do you really want to threaten a slow down of work? You should consider the liability you will incur if you do, trust me. Go pout by yourself and grow up; you have options. Grow up, life without your diaper and training wheels is scary but will make a man out of you. You don’t deserve to wear our uniform and badge.

Unregistered
    Hey dip shitz, that’s not the way it works as a government employee. Do you really want to threaten a slow down of work? You should consider the liability you will incur if you do, trust me. Go pout by yourself and grow up; you have options. Grow up, life without your diaper and training wheels is scary but will make a man out of you. You don’t deserve to wear our uniform and badge.
    The fact that you are arguing against raises or benefits for yourself means you are either a liar about being a deputy or you are stupid.

Which is it?

Unregistered
    The fact that you are arguing against raises or benefits for yourself means you are either a liar about being a deputy or you are stupid.

Which is it?
    Worse, HCSO admin just trying to post here to add even the smallest amount of doubt to our posts. PR move. I smell a deputy or detective but NOT one on the front lines. I smell a office jockey brown noser fast tracker.

Unregistered
    Here we go with the "I'm a hero"/puzzie/prima donna again.
    More detail. How am I wrong? Provide data not bully monkey words.

Unregistered
    On Oct. 1st the off duty jobs pay rate just went up over 12% for every deputy, regardless of their step, from $33/hr to $37/hr.

The step plan will also go up about 12% for every step.

If not, then most deputies (except those topped out) will be making more money by working off duty than on duty. And, we'll have deputies taking off as much time as they can (just what we need). Because they will make more money by sleeping through an off duty job, instead of coming to work.

If that were the case, even deputies who use no accrued time, a.k.a. "no pay" status, would still be making more money working off duty than by coming to work. And those topped out would be making almost the same amount to "work" much less.

I told you Chad will take care of us. He knows the additional sacrifices and the significantly increased risks we've taken, and continue to take, by willingly working through a pandemic which has already killed millions.
    Hey moron have you checked off duty recently? There is over 500 available jobs. No one wants to work that shit

Unregistered
    Hey moron have you checked off duty recently? There is over 500 available jobs. No one wants to work that shit

Hey Moron (proper names require capitalization ), have you checked all the unfilled open zones details offered at time and a half? They are not being filled because no one wants to work that shit.
    Even at time and a half!

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast