Is Mindyme qualified - Page 3
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    It’s FBI investigation. Not FDLE.
    Yeah. Sure it is! You have allowed your disdain for a person drive you into delusion. Im not saying you have to like any of them. I sure don't! I wouldn't lift a finger to help any of them! But you are obsessed with them

Unregistered
    Yeah. Sure it is! You have allowed your disdain for a person drive you into delusion. Im not saying you have to like any of them. I sure don't! I wouldn't lift a finger to help any of them! But you are obsessed with them
    I think the post was stating it was a FBI investigation to clarify the record. The FBI is investigating Scott Haines not FDLE. This post didn’t take sides.

Unregistered
    You actually have little information on this subject. Even people in the peripheral know there is an on going investigation being conducted by the FBI. Why would you doubt that? I personally know three people that have sat down and given statements. Why spread nothing is happening. It’s true I suppose that the investigation could just end with no arrests but very doubtful. Just a fact. Why is this hard to believe. The FBI constantly investigates corruption. That is a part of their job.

Also don’t judge people that have had their lives turned upside down. If your job had been taken from you it’s possible you would feel the same. What logic blames the victim for being upset while defending the perpetrator? It’s a tough battle but even those in power can fall.......and will soon.

Unregistered
    If there isn’t a case there’s a problem. An entire group of people pretended to serve a search warrant on Haines house in Santa Rosa and said they were FBI. Are you saying this was an organized burglary. Should we not trust there was reall a search warrant.

Unregistered
    You actually have little information on this subject. Even people in the peripheral know there is an on going investigation being conducted by the FBI. Why would you doubt that? I personally know three people that have sat down and given statements. Why spread nothing is happening. It’s true I suppose that the investigation could just end with no arrests but very doubtful. Just a fact. Why is this hard to believe. The FBI constantly investigates corruption. That is a part of their job.

Also don’t judge people that have had their lives turned upside down. If your job had been taken from you it’s possible you would feel the same. What logic blames the victim for being upset while defending the perpetrator? It’s a tough battle but even those in power can fall.......and will soon.
    Who says they didn't take a swipe at me? Who says they didn't take a bite out of me? I don't feel sorry for myself. I dont obsess with them. SH is not even the object of your hatred! Its EH and MY. Its a while different person. Move on. You're like a broken record on here; every post turns into how "Mindy sucks" and "erics going to jail just watch." My word!

Unregistered
    Who says they didn't take a swipe at me? Who says they didn't take a bite out of me? I don't feel sorry for myself. I dont obsess with them. SH is not even the object of your hatred! Its EH and MY. Its a while different person. Move on. You're like a broken record on here; every post turns into how "Mindy sucks" and "erics going to jail just watch." My word!
    Where were you defending victims of them

Unregistered
    That is the right move for you. If you are ok being bullied and watching other people be mistreated ............carry on. We weren’t counting on the cowards help anyway. To say “just move on” after someone has caused you harm is idiotic and cowardly.

Unregistered
    That is the right move for you. If you are ok being bullied and watching other people be mistreated ............carry on. We weren’t counting on the cowards help anyway. To say “just move on” after someone has caused you harm is idiotic and cowardly.
    Personally, I think it’s a sign of strength and maturity. The people who hold the grudge and complain on here are the cowards who can’t let go.

Unregistered
    And you are arrogant and pompous for calling everyone a coward as if you are all knowing You are as rotten as those who do throw hatred in every direction.

Unregistered
    Personally, I think it’s a sign of strength and maturity. The people who hold the grudge and complain on here are the cowards who can’t let go.
    You are on a cop forum stating that it’s a sign of maturity and strength. People who are corrupt have ruined others lives for a sport. They cheat and lie in investigation to rid themselves of opponents. Your advice is to walk away. How ignorant. We should resolve all corruptions by ignoring it? You truly are stupid.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast