Is Mindyme qualified - Page 2
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I absolutely agree. Whenever this site is dormant, you know it won’t be for long because there is always that one little butt hurt crybaby that has to bring up the Mindy thing. We all know who that little crybaby is. It’s over. Get over it.
    My first thought is that this response is from one of Mindyme friends in between stints of Bakers Acts. Anyway to explain a little. Mindyme lied she violated the law and conspired with a subject officer in an investigation to victimize a complaint ant. The complaint was valid and the ECSO lost a court battle. Now Mindyme needs to be held accountable. She violated the law to a point that a settlement was paid out. Why was she not disciplined?

I am not a crybaby or have I been victimized by Mindyme. I am the most dangerous person in a situation like this. I just don’t like criminals especially ones hiding behind a badge. I was never eaten by Jeffery Dahmer but I was glad to see him in prison. I have integrity and honor. I want the right thing done. The right thing is to stop the people from being rewarded that are known criminals.

Unregistered
    So the new leadership strategy is hope? Could we get some good luck charms to help us too? This position from cops amazes me. If you answer a call do yo just offer forgiveness and hope they bad guy learns or do we live in a society of laws? We don’t wish criminals the best and spread forgiveness PSA. Mindyme hurt many people. She should be allowed to be rewarded. Just like a Dateline tv show. It’s time to pay the piper even though her crimes were under Morgan. She will do it again if she thinks she can get away with it.
    She will do it again if it benefits her or her agenda/pocket/whatever she’s wanting

Unregistered
    My first thought is that this response is from one of Mindyme friends in between stints of Bakers Acts. Anyway to explain a little. Mindyme lied she violated the law and conspired with a subject officer in an investigation to victimize a complaint ant. The complaint was valid and the ECSO lost a court battle. Now Mindyme needs to be held accountable. She violated the law to a point that a settlement was paid out. Why was she not disciplined?

I am not a crybaby or have I been victimized by Mindyme. I am the most dangerous person in a situation like this. I just don’t like criminals especially ones hiding behind a badge. I was never eaten by Jeffery Dahmer but I was glad to see him in prison. I have integrity and honor. I want the right thing done. The right thing is to stop the people from being rewarded that are known criminals.
    Well if you have the evidence, please take it to FDLE and file a complaint. As you can see, the amazing amount of evidence is so overwhelming, the ECSO can only hide the truth. You have the truth and only you, the one holding the shiny sword of justice can prevail. Lead the charge into the darkness and root out the evil cast upon humanity. You can never let your cause for the destruction of MY be denied. People just don't know the truth but don't lose hope. Spreading the real truth on this anonymous blog will show the way. Someone has to read this correct? Maybe the Sheriff, maybe the Governor, heck maybe the President or better yet, the Vice President will come to your rescue. She surely rescued the border and handled that crisis, she can lead your charge for truth and justice!

Unregistered
    Well if you have the evidence, please take it to FDLE and file a complaint. As you can see, the amazing amount of evidence is so overwhelming, the ECSO can only hide the truth. You have the truth and only you, the one holding the shiny sword of justice can prevail. Lead the charge into the darkness and root out the evil cast upon humanity. You can never let your cause for the destruction of MY be denied. People just don't know the truth but don't lose hope. Spreading the real truth on this anonymous blog will show the way. Someone has to read this correct? Maybe the Sheriff, maybe the Governor, heck maybe the President or better yet, the Vice President will come to your rescue. She surely rescued the border and handled that crisis, she can lead your charge for truth and justice!
    Ohhhhhhh so cute the way you try to test the water to see what will come out. Everything you said is being done. This place isn’t the plan only a place where people can vent. I am well aware of where to file complaints. Ask Scott Haines.

Unregistered
    There is evidence. The text messages where she talks to her boss.......that she is investigating; about making her a dinner so she could make a victim “sting”. That is a crime. As a cop never get on the record colluding with a criminal on ways to punish a victim. She is not respectable or respected. She is poison and will soon have the light on her.

Unregistered
    There is evidence. The text messages where she talks to her boss.......that she is investigating; about making her a dinner so she could make a victim “sting”. That is a crime. As a cop never get on the record colluding with a criminal on ways to punish a victim. She is not respectable or respected. She is poison and will soon have the light on her.
    Well, where are the charges? Where is the FDLE investigation? Yep, NONE of the above is about to or going to happen.

Unregistered
    Well, where are the charges? Where is the FDLE investigation? Yep, NONE of the above is about to or going to happen.
    Scott Haines said the same thing. Just sayin.

Unregistered
    Scott Haines said the same thing. Just sayin.
    As much as I dislike Scott Haines, he hasn't been arrested yet. Just like Hillary Clinton was never charged with anything. Just like Eric Haines and Mindyme are still employed. What do they all have in common, other than being terrible people? Money. That is all.

Unregistered
    Still waiting for the criminal indictment. I'm guessing there won't be one since the agency would have been notified of a pending formal investigation and said person wouldn't have been affording an opportunity to run a program to mentally evaluate fellow employees. There isn't anything on the horizon, you're on a fishing expedition in a lake without fish. Keep baiting your hook with nothing except fabricated gossip.

Unregistered
    It’s FBI investigation. Not FDLE.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast