Is Mindyme qualified
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Unregistered

Is Mindyme qualified

Rumor is that Mindyme believes she is a mental health guru now. She has her own office and own agenda. Just a few months ago she was doing anything but helping with employees mental crisis. In fact she was creating an unfair work place by colluding with one of the main offenders of employee rights at the ECSO. Below are a list of what is ethically expected.

Respecting human rights and dignity
    Protecting the safety of clients
    Ensuring the integrity of practitioner-client relationships
    Enhancing the quality of professional knowledge and its application
    Alleviating personal distress and suffering
    Fostering a sense of self that is meaningful to the person(s) concerned
    Increasing personal effectiveness
    Enhancing the quality of relationships between people
    Appreciating the variety of human experience and culture
    Striving for the fair and adequate provision of counselling and psychotherapy services

Where does speaking to a subject officer about making findings in an investigation and making the complaintant “feel the sting”! What about that is ethical? Then the case is settled by the ECSO but Mindyme has no repercussion. That’s wrong and can’t be left alone. Will someone please step forward and file a complaint on Mindyme and Eric? Chip we are begging you to clean this place up and it can’t be done with those relics tainting the office.

Unregistered
    Mental health concerns are very sensitive and confidential. How could we expect her to honor that requirement when she wouldn’t do it when conducting an investigation. In fact she asked for dinner to make a victim fell that sting. She committed crimes by lying in an investigation but will keep my mental health secrets? I don’t think so.

Unregistered
    She has never done the right thing and it is ludicrous to believe she will protect mental secrets of employees. She will use it as a weapon to scare them or embarrass them. All you have to do is offer a Masterpiece dinner. She is not honorable or trustworthy. Should never be recongnized as such.

Unregistered
    Justice: the fair and impartial treatment of all clients and the provision of adequate services
    The principle of justice requires being just and fair to all clients and respecting their human rights and dignity. It directs attention to considering conscientiously any legal requirements and obligations, and remaining alert to potential conflicts between legal and ethical obligations. Justice in the distribution of services requires the ability to determine impartially the provision of services for clients and the allocation of services between clients. A commitment to fairness requires the ability to appreciate differences between people and to be committed to equality of opportunity, and avoiding discrimination against people or groups contrary to their legitimate personal or social characteristics. Practitioners have a duty to strive to ensure a fair provision of counselling and psychotherapy services, accessible and appropriate to the needs of potential clients.

Unregistered
    Oh man. Can you get off the mindy theme, please? Its getting old. Im not saying she's perfect. Im not saying she hasn't made some mis-steps in the past. I am saying that its quite possible that she has grown since then. If you dont want to discuss your personal head case issues with her, then simply don't. Give her the benefit of the doubt that she's tried to do better and move on please.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Oh man. Can you get off the mindy theme, please? Its getting old. Im not saying she's perfect. Im not saying she hasn't made some mis-steps in the past. I am saying that its quite possible that she has grown since then. If you dont want to discuss your personal head case issues with her, then simply don't. Give her the benefit of the doubt that she's tried to do better and move on please.
    Blatantly committing crimes is not a misstep. Respect, and second chances, are earned. She has proven time and time again she can not be trusted and does not deserve the benefit of the doubt. She most definitely is not trying to do better. She's trying to change her suck up game in order to attempt to impress Chip.

Unregistered
    I absolutely agree. Whenever this site is dormant, you know it won’t be for long because there is always that one little butt hurt crybaby that has to bring up the Mindy thing. We all know who that little crybaby is. It’s over. Get over it.

Unregistered
    I absolutely agree. Whenever this site is dormant, you know it won’t be for long because there is always that one little butt hurt crybaby that has to bring up the Mindy thing. We all know who that little crybaby is. It’s over. Get over it.
    I'm not saying that there weren't some bad mistakes on her part. Im not saying that her deeds didn't have serious adverse impacts on others. I am saying is that whatever was done is now done and in the past. Im hoping that she took something away to grow on. Im hoping that she's a better person now. Put a little forgiveness in your heart and be a bigger person. Show her the forgiveness she didn't afford to others. Im hoping that she'll learn how to forgive and be better. I pray for her! I truly do.

Unregistered
    I'm not saying that there weren't some bad mistakes on her part. Im not saying that her deeds didn't have serious adverse impacts on others. I am saying is that whatever was done is now done and in the past. Im hoping that she took something away to grow on. Im hoping that she's a better person now. Put a little forgiveness in your heart and be a bigger person. Show her the forgiveness she didn't afford to others. Im hoping that she'll learn how to forgive and be better. I pray for her! I truly do.
    So the new leadership strategy is hope? Could we get some good luck charms to help us too? This position from cops amazes me. If you answer a call do yo just offer forgiveness and hope they bad guy learns or do we live in a society of laws? We don’t wish criminals the best and spread forgiveness PSA. Mindyme hurt many people. She should be allowed to be rewarded. Just like a Dateline tv show. It’s time to pay the piper even though her crimes were under Morgan. She will do it again if she thinks she can get away with it.

Unregistered
    She actually lied and fabricated evidence. Then conspired with a subject officers. Wrongly discredited an officer. Lost a law suit that proves it and we should forgive her. Pure ignorant. Many of you will write a 135 dollar parking ticket to granny grits but won’t hold cops accountable.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast