Useless awards - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Useless awards

Unregistered
    Espin deserves that award. . She’s a one man training unit. Congrats girl.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I’ll give Espin my “award” everyday if I could.
    I approve this message .

Unregistered
    Espin deserves that award. . She’s a one man training unit. Congrats girl.
    I've been assigned close enough to her in the past to know how she does business there. She doesn't do jack and pawns her work off.

Unregistered
    Gil Ochoa is another longtime department moron. He’s a loser, liar and scumbag. No surprise that he has ties to GIU, where just about anyone who worked there is a lousy, rotten, disgusting piece of trash.
    His personal life is probably a mess and he can come to work and pull the crap he does, and has done, his entire career, but he has to go home to that “happy life.”

Unregistered
    Edwin remember is Life over Property.

Unregistered
    Sgt Macias award was the best !!! Keep sending us home

Unregistered

Who?

Who was that old white guy???

I mean he’s not wrong with what he said…..but would like to know who it is.

Unregistered

Open mike moment.

Who was that old white guy???

I mean he’s not wrong with what he said…..but would like to know who it is.
    I don't know but I'd like a recording of that zoom comment to make it a ringer and assign it to headquarters number 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

" he said moron, stand in front of the sign fuccin moron!" 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
    Ya can't make dis shnit up!
    Cheif said the guy is not an employee here but his actions only illustrates how he sees GIU and school employees.....🤣🤣🤣open mike lol

Unregistered

Office work is so draining 😩 😫 😪 😴 really!?

This department needs Jesus. Why so much hate? I don’t agree with the officer of the year award but the others are well deserved. Life saving sheathed jog or small should always be recognized and Truly only those who work or have worked in AD know how draining that division really is. Congratulations Ladies!
    You see, this illustrates exactly my point of how low the achievement bar has become to allow women in law enforcement. AD is purely administrative. You sit on your rump all day pushing paper, answering and making calls and thats stressful and hard!?!?
    And DRAINING????!?. ONLY TO THE FEMALE MIND!!
    HOLY CRAP!! God save 🇺🇸us
    Imagine these weakling living in times of the pilgrims. They would have committed suicide or dropped at the first hill.

Unregistered
    You see, this illustrates exactly my point of how low the achievement bar has become to allow women in law enforcement. AD is purely administrative. You sit on your rump all day pushing paper, answering and making calls and thats stressful and hard!?!?
    And DRAINING????!?. ONLY TO THE FEMALE MIND!!
    HOLY CRAP!! God save 🇺🇸us
    Imagine these weakling living in times of the pilgrims. They would have committed suicide or dropped at the first hill.
    God forbid those chicks have to actually supervise a squad. What a disaster waiting to happen.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast