Key West officers are sure of one thing

Unregistered

Key West officers are sure of one thing

When Key West police officers start their shift, they never know what awaits them when they hit the streets, but one thing they do know is that their association, and specifically it’s leaders, Steadman Stahl and David Greenwell, DOES NOT have their back.
    They don’t believe in vigilantly and vigorously protecting the legal rights of KWPD police officers. That same lackluster attitude is seen when it comes to improving working conditions, salary compensation, pensions, and health insurance relief. You can say they pretty much don’t care about anything other than their own lavish PBA lifestyle that the membership pays for.

Unregistered
    This “new” PBA is definitely not at par with the “old” PBA. If the PBA continues on its downward spiral they will go under in no time.

Unregistered
    I’m not sure we will ever see the PBA as strong as it once was. We need to adjust our thinking when it comes to representation

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I’m not sure we will ever see the PBA as strong as it once was. We need to adjust our thinking when it comes to representation
    If you want real representation go IUPA!

Unregistered
    If you want real representation go IUPA!
    I was a strong PBA cheerleader ince but I’m sad to say I agree IUPA is a much better choice these days.

Unregistered
    If you're thinking of switching unions give IUPA a call the guys name is Jeff 941-350-9170.

Unregistered
    If you're thinking of switching unions give IUPA a call the guys name is Jeff 941-350-9170.
    He’s honest and unlike the PBA he returns calls.

Unregistered
    Don’t adjust your thinking. Adjust your voting.

Unregistered
    We sure do miss The Godfather. He was a fighter for justice. Stahl is the voice of clowns.