Police Chiefs Convention or Surveillance? - Page 4
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post

Now that we go that settled. Problem is some people jump to conclusions and ASSUME things rather than just simply ask q question. Instead, some people hide behind a keyboard and stir people up with unfounded accusations and rhetoric. Hopefully no one does that to you. If someone has questions just call either one of them. I'm sure they would probably be more than happy to tell you. Enough false information is floating around right now to add this to the mix.
    Uhh I haven’t put myself in the head seat as chief of police or assistant chief. When you choose to be in these jobs your entire life is viewed with a microscope. No thanks. I would rather be the viewer. They wanted the job.

Unregistered
    You got proof he stayed over night much less didn't pay for his room, bring it.

What the HELL does how much money the state mandates for training have to do with Karen's assertion? Let me help, nothing. He has been a leo in Florida long enough, he is probably maxed out.....but then little dolts like you cry like babies that officers dont have enough training. And when they get more training, you cry, too. You just hate everything abiut authority and will twist yourself into a pretzel to prove it.
    To the first part of your answer, he is at the gala one night and at the pool the next day, figure it out, pretty simple even for one of our GED officers
    This has zero to do with training, the more the better and look at the budget, plenty of monies there for training. It has to do with the two top leaders in this dept, failing to respond in a timely fashion to this incident. Then when they did respond it was already out of control and well they made it even worse, suspect lawyered up, posses and lynch mobs, failure to adequately keep track of there subject of interest and the over one million dollars spent trying to catch up. This went wrong right from day one and that's two days before admin left the gala to respond. No spin or lie will change that !!!!!!!

Unregistered
    What a load of CRAP !!!!Terrible lie/spin, bottom line is when did they report back to NPPD to supervise the investigation, certainly was after the 12th, pictures do not lie or spin the truth. Cut the crap they were helping with the mental health of officers or contributing to there training ALL a bunch of BS. So was this gala more important than the million dollar hunt for the BF they frivolously embarked on when they finally got here. I think not.
    You will be made a fool of That pic was not taken on the 12th. Amazing how dumb some people are

Unregistered
    I hope not. I hope they came right home. I am routing for them both. I am already a fool so nothing new there fatboy.

Unregistered
    I hope not. I hope they came right home. I am routing for them both. I am already a fool so nothing new there fatboy.
    routing, fool and fat boy about sums it up

Unregistered
    You will be made a fool of That pic was not taken on the 12th. Amazing how dumb some people are
    It very well might be a big conspiracy to make TG and CM look incompetent. The date in the camera might of have been changed and the host doctored the pictures to create this conspiracy, how is that dumbass ,feel less of a fool yet !!!!! They have not, not either of them, made any comments to repute this. Simply put it is the truth and if they say otherwise well. it wont go well for them. You can only lie so much before it comes back to bite you !!!!!

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234