Police Chiefs Convention or Surveillance? - Page 3
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    So you think the chief paid for his own room and drove his own car? You are incorrect about training. Training is paid for by second dollar funding. Officers are paid extra money based on the amount of training they attend 40 hours vs 80 hour blocks to a cap. I bet if you pull public records the hotel and perdium was paid and the city car was used. Gala ? Look that up puuuleeeze! The issue is weather or not the chief and ass chief came back to supervise the overseeing of this case or stayed at the “Gala” sunday. Funny how social media accounts are missing those poolside party pictures now. I call that a clue. If you are not worried then why wipe your sm accounts of that weekend. The report was taken the 11th. When did they come back ? Simple question they have yet to ask. The door and gate card reader will eventually tell the truth. I am sure that they both came back immediately and took this case more seriously than a “Gala”! The poolside pics are really bad look dated the 12th. I bet they were just posted on the 12th.
    No City funds were used for rooms or meals. Good Lord just do a PR request if you think differently. Yes, it was a fundraising gala for the Chiefs Foundation. Yes, NPPD officers have received this benefit that before Chief Garrison we never got. One big emphasis of the foundation is mental health of officers and should be a concern of all of us. Almost all of those attending donated money. So berate both for attending a fundraising event to support the men and women of law enforcement and their children.

Unregistered
    No City funds were used for rooms or meals. Good Lord just do a PR request if you think differently. Yes, it was a fundraising gala for the Chiefs Foundation. Yes, NPPD officers have received this benefit that before Chief Garrison we never got. One big emphasis of the foundation is mental health of officers and should be a concern of all of us. Almost all of those attending donated money. So berate both for attending a fundraising event to support the men and women of law enforcement and their children.

Just to add to my previous post, had you done any research you might have found what this organization supports. Hell even the school board police and longboat PD were there as was almost every other local and federal agency. We would be blasting them if they didn't go. https://chiefsfoundation.org/

Unregistered
    Just to add to my previous post, had you done any research you might have found what this organization supports. Hell even the school board police and longboat PD were there as was almost every other local and federal agency. We would be blasting them if they didn't go. https://chiefsfoundation.org/
    Great. Still doesn’t answer the question of ….when did the chief and ass chief come back to work once the missing person report was filed on the 11th ? Did they stay and party or come back and do their job for Gabby’s family and friends. The poolside pic is clearly dated the 12th in the photo you can see a school board cop his wife and the chief and his wife by the pool living tje good life. Simple question nobody give a crap what the chief meeting does.

Unregistered
    Great. Still doesn’t answer the question of ….when did the chief and ass chief come back to work once the missing person report was filed on the 11th ? Did they stay and party or come back and do their job for Gabby’s family and friends. The poolside pic is clearly dated the 12th in the photo you can see a school board cop his wife and the chief and his wife by the pool living tje good life. Simple question nobody give a crap what the chief meeting does.
    Wow never knew you couldn't take picture one day and post it FB another day. Sounds like someone needs to learn how the internet works. I hope you aren't investigating crimes. Poor innocent people might be arrested

Unregistered
    Wow never knew you couldn't take picture one day and post it FB another day. Sounds like someone needs to learn how the internet works. I hope you aren't investigating crimes. Poor innocent people might be arrested
    Ok great! nobody is being investigated and if they were, part of the investigation is determining when the pic was taken and when it was posted. You seem to know a lot so I will take your word that the pic was taken sat and posted Sunday and that both Chiefs came home immediately when the report was taken. Problem solved. No big deal. Thanks for the information sounds like you were there with him.

Unregistered
    Ok great! nobody is being investigated and if they were, part of the investigation is determining when the pic was taken and when it was posted. You seem to know a lot so I will take your word that the pic was taken sat and posted Sunday and that both Chiefs came home immediately when the report was taken. Problem solved. No big deal. Thanks for the information sounds like you were there with him.

Now that we go that settled. Problem is some people jump to conclusions and ASSUME things rather than just simply ask q question. Instead, some people hide behind a keyboard and stir people up with unfounded accusations and rhetoric. Hopefully no one does that to you. If someone has questions just call either one of them. I'm sure they would probably be more than happy to tell you. Enough false information is floating around right now to add this to the mix.

Unregistered

Now that we go that settled. Problem is some people jump to conclusions and ASSUME things rather than just simply ask q question. Instead, some people hide behind a keyboard and stir people up with unfounded accusations and rhetoric. Hopefully no one does that to you. If someone has questions just call either one of them. I'm sure they would probably be more than happy to tell you. Enough false information is floating around right now to add this to the mix.
    You see, the problem is that question has been posed in a prr last week. No answer as of yet from either of them.
    I am sure you are correct and all is fine. Both a hard working good people

Unregistered
    You see, the problem is that question has been posed in a prr last week. No answer as of yet from either of them.
    I am sure you are correct and all is fine. Both a hard working good people
    A public records request pertains to city records. Go ask the source directly. A PRR would not have answered your question. It is not that difficult.

Unregistered
    A public records request pertains to city records. Go ask the source directly. A PRR would not have answered your question. It is not that difficult.
    What? What are you talking about. It has been requested asked. Too late

Unregistered
    What a load of CRAP !!!!Terrible lie/spin, bottom line is when did they report back to NPPD to supervise the investigation, certainly was after the 12th, pictures do not lie or spin the truth. Cut the crap they were helping with the mental health of officers or contributing to there training ALL a bunch of BS. So was this gala more important than the million dollar hunt for the BF they frivolously embarked on when they finally got here. I think not.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast