Police Chiefs Convention or Surveillance? - Page 2
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Stephanie Gibson View Post
    Blah blah effing blah... yall get all anonymous badass.. why not ball up and take it the CM? We both know you can't and won't. You just want to stir the BS.
    The epitome of a Karen has some amazing words. Thanks for your opinion and input Karen. Isn’t the Pumpkin Spice Latte available? Why don’t you focus on that and let us do the police work. Bye Karen

Unregistered
    What a dolt, you are. Angry and you dont even know why. It wasn't a "convention." Its the Annual Tampa Bay Area Chiefs Foundation Gala. Its a fundraiser to pay for scholarships for students and training for police officers. That means, if you haven't figured it out, education and training isn't being paid for by taxpayers. Isn't that what your complaint is always about? Wasted tax money? You dont even know what the hell you want, other than to complain.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    What a dolt, you are. Angry and you dont even know why. It wasn't a "convention." Its the Annual Tampa Bay Area Chiefs Foundation Gala. Its a fundraiser to pay for scholarships for students and training for police officers. That means, if you haven't figured it out, education and training isn't being paid for by taxpayers. Isn't that what your complaint is always about? Wasted tax money? You dont even know what the hell you want, other than to complain.
    So you think the chief paid for his own room and drove his own car? You are incorrect about training. Training is paid for by second dollar funding. Officers are paid extra money based on the amount of training they attend 40 hours vs 80 hour blocks to a cap. I bet if you pull public records the hotel and perdium was paid and the city car was used. Gala ? Look that up puuuleeeze! The issue is weather or not the chief and ass chief came back to supervise the overseeing of this case or stayed at the “Gala” sunday. Funny how social media accounts are missing those poolside party pictures now. I call that a clue. If you are not worried then why wipe your sm accounts of that weekend. The report was taken the 11th. When did they come back ? Simple question they have yet to ask. The door and gate card reader will eventually tell the truth. I am sure that they both came back immediately and took this case more seriously than a “Gala”! The poolside pics are really bad look dated the 12th. I bet they were just posted on the 12th.

Unregistered
    What a dolt, you are. Angry and you dont even know why. It wasn't a "convention." Its the Annual Tampa Bay Area Chiefs Foundation Gala. Its a fundraiser to pay for scholarships for students and training for police officers. That means, if you haven't figured it out, education and training isn't being paid for by taxpayers. Isn't that what your complaint is always about? Wasted tax money? You don't even know what the hell you want, other than to complain.
    Accountability and fiscal responsibility and throw in some Honor and ethics, really a gala ??? and you use this to justify their irresponsible actions then and for the past week and zero of that 22 million dollar NPPD budget goes to training, your talking out your ass again. There is no spin here, no lying your way out, own it !!!!!!

Unregistered
    So you think the chief paid for his own room and drove his own car? You are incorrect about training. Training is paid for by second dollar funding. Officers are paid extra money based on the amount of training they attend 40 hours vs 80 hour blocks to a cap. I bet if you pull public records the hotel and perdium was paid and the city car was used. Gala ? Look that up puuuleeeze! The issue is weather or not the chief and ass chief came back to supervise the overseeing of this case or stayed at the “Gala” sunday. Funny how social media accounts are missing those poolside party pictures now. I call that a clue. If you are not worried then why wipe your sm accounts of that weekend. The report was taken the 11th. When did they come back ? Simple question they have yet to ask. The door and gate card reader will eventually tell the truth. I am sure that they both came back immediately and took this case more seriously than a “Gala”! The poolside pics are really bad look dated the 12th. I bet they were just posted on the 12th.
    You got proof he stayed over night much less didn't pay for his room, bring it.

What the HELL does how much money the state mandates for training have to do with Karen's assertion? Let me help, nothing. He has been a leo in Florida long enough, he is probably maxed out.....but then little dolts like you cry like babies that officers dont have enough training. And when they get more training, you cry, too. You just hate everything abiut authority and will twist yourself into a pretzel to prove it.

Unregistered

What the HELL does how much money the state mandates for training have to do with Karen's assertion? Let me help, nothing. He has been a leo in Florida long enough, he is probably maxed out.....but then little dolts like you cry like babies that officers dont have enough training. And when they get more training, you cry, too. You just hate everything abiut authority and will twist yourself into a pretzel to prove it.
    Hey calm down crazy person easy francis. You are way off track. Yes I am a dolt. I can’t prove it yet he won’t answer anyone about it when questioned. Its kind of like only have reasonable suspicion at this point. Not complete probable cause. See madam he is remaining silent right now. I have see the pictures with my eyeballs. I saw the date on the pictures and it said the 12th. If true that is a big IF he stayed at the hotel along with CM then one may be able to surmise that this investigation would have not run off the rails so quickly. When told we have a big whopper of a case…did the chief and cm come home immediately or stay and party. What was priority? It’s a simple and legitimate question based on current events. Maybe they came right home IDK Because they won’t answer the question. It has been alleged to have been officially asked. I hope the answer is they came right hole from Clearwater and got right to work for Gabbiy’s family. If they chose to stay and party that’s a big bummer for her family a d friends. That’s it brah. Chill.

Senior Member LEO Affairs Captain
    Hey calm down crazy person easy francis. You are way off track. Yes I am a dolt. I can’t prove it yet he won’t answer anyone about it when questioned. Its kind of like only have reasonable suspicion at this point. Not complete probable cause. See madam he is remaining silent right now. I have see the pictures with my eyeballs. I saw the date on the pictures and it said the 12th. If true that is a big IF he stayed at the hotel along with CM then one may be able to surmise that this investigation would have not run off the rails so quickly. When told we have a big whopper of a case…did the chief and cm come home immediately or stay and party. What was priority? It’s a simple and legitimate question based on current events. Maybe they came right home IDK Because they won’t answer the question. It has been alleged to have been officially asked. I hope the answer is they came right hole from Clearwater and got right to work for Gabbiy’s family. If they chose to stay and party that’s a big bummer for her family a d friends. That’s it brah. Chill.
    Publicrecordsrequest@cityofnorthport.com

Request the travel and event records.. in a few days you would KNOW... instead ya just blowing it out your backside.

Unregistered

Its the kool aide, never try and reason with a karen, even if your right, she will spin it her way, what she knows about police work and the NPPD can fit in a thimble. She has become a cm groupie and will cry the day he is walked out the front door. I remember a few short years ago when karen was the authority hater and a huge dolt, a cry baby etc, anyone who has been around knows the story, she single handedly bought down the KV regime, hmmm not !!!!! It was from the information obtained from the dolts and cry babies etc who revealed the truth as we are now Travel vouchers, they wouldn't be tampered with, no that doesn't happen, the real time date on the photo must be wrong !!!!!!

Unregistered
    Do you know why Leo Affairs was creat by Chip? If you do some research (which won’t ever happen) you would learn that being an anom and speaking out against the admin was the sole purpose in the beginning. Kinda of like a whistle blower. You of all people should respect whistle blowers. You what you should do (beside go on a diet) go through the academy, become a NPPD cop and post on LEO Affairs about problems (under your own name). I love how you always and I mean always have life and career advice. Look I don’t tell you how to stock shelves at the dollar general you might not want to tell me when to use my name to criticize my fukked up admin and worthless ass chief. Go away troll.
    Whistleblowers produce a specific allegation against a person or action, with some evidence to support the claim to an oversight authority.. in this case that would be the Chief if your ***** is about CM.. or with the City Manager if your beef is with Garrison.

You astutely captured my weight issue.. owie. <eyeroll> Pretty damn certain that is on me, not the Chief, the CM nor NPPD.. you reveal more about you with that cowardly remark, than the obvious observation about me. You are also pissing in the wind if you think it will dissuade or persuade me otherwise.

As to the DG crack.. any day of the week, i will debate you publically, mono y mono.

Unregistered
    Whistleblowers produce a specific allegation against a person or action, with some evidence to support the claim to an oversight authority.. in this case that would be the Chief if your ***** is about CM.. or with the City Manager if your beef is with Garrison.

You astutely captured my weight issue.. owie. <eyeroll> Pretty damn certain that is on me, not the Chief, the CM nor NPPD.. you reveal more about you with that cowardly remark, than the obvious observation about me. You are also pissing in the wind if you think it will dissuade or persuade me otherwise.

As to the DG crack.. any day of the week, i will debate you publically, mono y mono.
    Sir what are you talking about and who are you talking too? This thread has gone sideways. Come back when you are not drinking. Be safe sir.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast