Police Chiefs Convention or Surveillance?
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Unregistered

Police Chiefs Convention or Surveillance?

Hmmm tough choice go partying pool side on the taxpayer’s dime or supervise a surveillance on a murder suspect. These are such tough choices for both the Chief and the Assistant Chief. I tell you the optics look bad. The images were captured from social media. The event was 9/11 in Clearwater. Look it up.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Hmmm tough choice go partying pool side on the taxpayer’s dime or supervise a surveillance on a murder suspect. These are such tough choices for both the Chief and the Assistant Chief. I tell you the optics look bad. The images were captured from social media. The event was 9/11 in Clearwater. Look it up.
    well now we know why/how things got so screwed up in the beginning, lack of supervision. This case was a priority case and the two chiefs should have been back here, supervising, not partying. TG and CM were playing catchup from the start and it showed. Guess we know there priorities !!!! Hey commissioners been embarassed enough yet ????? CM. the FBI wants there junior G man gnome back, you certainly are no FBI wanna be

Unregistered
    Seems like both Chiefs and their spouses attended the convention on the weekend of 9/11. The official police report was written on 9/11 at 2038 but the department knew about this situation as did the entire world already. Question is when the Chief and assistant chief were called did they come right back or stay at the hotel in Clearwater? Was supervising the surveillance of this case more important than hanging poolside sporting a weird hat? I am not accusing and do not know the answers to these questions but I do want to know where he and CM were. So far neither have manned up and accepted responsibility for letting the x17 walk away. At the end of the day the fault is on both of you.

Unregistered
    Seems like both Chiefs and their spouses attended the convention on the weekend of 9/11. The official police report was written on 9/11 at 2038 but the department knew about this situation as did the entire world already. Question is when the Chief and assistant chief were called did they come right back or stay at the hotel in Clearwater? Was supervising the surveillance of this case more important than hanging poolside sporting a weird hat? I am not accusing and do not know the answers to these questions but I do want to know where he and CM were. So far neither have manned up and accepted responsibility for letting the x17 walk away. At the end of the day the fault is on both of you.
    It is alledged they attended this event with their respective spouses, who paid the tab, tickets, food,rooms etc. Did the taxpayers flip the bill for this ?????? Well commissioners !!!!!!!!!

Unregistered
    It is alledged they attended this event with their respective spouses, who paid the tab, tickets, food,rooms etc. Did the taxpayers flip the bill for this ?????? Well commissioners !!!!!!!!!
    Every officer in this department is an embarrassment, so thankful the FBI took over the investigation so the case heads in the right direction for once. Our luck the NPPD would find him complete a FI card and let him go again asking him to stay close by.

Unregistered
    Every officer in this department is an embarrassment, so thankful the FBI took over the investigation so the case heads in the right direction for once. Our luck the NPPD would find him complete a FI card and let him go again asking him to stay close by.
    I have to disagree to an extent, there is an entrenched boys club led by the ass chief which stunks up the place, TG bought in some of his buddies from lee county who just dont fit in, there are several outstanding officers but unfortunately are caught up in the day to day antics and range war between the two aforementioned factions. Commissioners it is your duty to correct this situation, but well we will pass this off to the new city manager who will being new and not wanting to rock the boat will give TG and CM another pass to continue on leading this muddlef*ck we call NPPD

Senior Member LEO Affairs Captain
    Blah blah effing blah... yall get all anonymous badass.. why not ball up and take it the CM? We both know you can't and won't. You just want to stir the BS.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Stephanie Gibson View Post
    Blah blah effing blah... yall get all anonymous badass.. why not ball up and take it the CM? We both know you can't and won't. You just want to stir the BS.
    Talk about shit stiring! Give me a break! Go away groupie please!

Unregistered
    Do you know why Leo Affairs was creat by Chip? If you do some research (which won’t ever happen) you would learn that being an anom and speaking out against the admin was the sole purpose in the beginning. Kinda of like a whistle blower. You of all people should respect whistle blowers. You what you should do (beside go on a diet) go through the academy, become a NPPD cop and post on LEO Affairs about problems (under your own name). I love how you always and I mean always have life and career advice. Look I don’t tell you how to stock shelves at the dollar general you might not want to tell me when to use my name to criticize my fukked up admin and worthless ass chief. Go away troll.

Unregistered
    off ur meds again ?????? blah blah blah

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast