Great job guys I’m proud of you.

Unregistered

Great job guys I’m proud of you.

"Members from three employee unions, representing 80% of the city’s rank-and-file staff, voted overwhelmingly to support Tampa Mayor Jane Castor’s order requiring vaccinations for city employees."

Shouting a BIG THANK YOU to our entire City of Tampa team! I truly couldn't be more proud. We remain steadfast in our commitment to protecting both our employees and our community, while maintaining the high level of service that our residents expect.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    "Members from three employee unions, representing 80% of the city’s rank-and-file staff, voted overwhelmingly to support Tampa Mayor Jane Castor’s order requiring vaccinations for city employees."

Shouting a BIG THANK YOU to our entire City of Tampa team! I truly couldn't be more proud. We remain steadfast in our commitment to protecting both our employees and our community, while maintaining the high level of service that our residents expect.
    Bunch of Puzzies

Unregistered
    Glad to see it only took one day before they are started cracking down on getting tested. You guys deserve every bit of the bs we’re about to get.

Unregistered

The residents don’t give a flying F¥ck about us. Just look at the outpouring of support for Coleman.

Unregistered
    I will play along I will wear the mask, social distance etc. etc. while I am at work. I will not get the jab, to get a booster in 4-6 months. My body does not need experimental chemicals that are suppose to boost my immune system. I had Covid two years ago. I recovered and have been exposed to covid multiple times since. As far as being on the City/PBA team, no thanks.

Unregistered
    I will play along I will wear the mask, social distance etc. etc. while I am at work. I will not get the jab, to get a booster in 4-6 months. My body does not need experimental chemicals that are suppose to boost my immune system. I had Covid two years ago. I recovered and have been exposed to covid multiple times since. As far as being on the City/PBA team, no thanks.
    So basically you're OK with what was negotiated for you.... that's what I'm reading.

Unregistered
    JC did one hell of a job twisting the shit out of the vote to further her agenda. I wouldn’t exactly say everyone was accepting of the mandate, there wasn’t a choice in the matter.

Unregistered

"fear

So basically you're OK with what was negotiated for you.... that's what I'm reading.
    No I am not pleased with what the city told the unions to accept, I don't care how the unions tried to sell it, starting with the spreading of the "fear" by our own union. The "fear" of there being the mandatory requirement of vaccinations. Don't forget the image of the union being right next to J.C. when she held her press conference about the issue. I am just going to do my job and remember this b.s.

Unregistered
    Will the union send out to the media that in fact they did not support the mandate and what JC released was a twist of what was actually voted on?

Unregistered
    Will the union send out to the media that in fact they did not support the mandate and what JC released was a twist of what was actually voted on?
    It's already been sent out to several news organizations, but don't expect them to publish it.