East Sgt quitting after month long vacation - Page 3
Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    You can start by blaming that POS Nick Todd. Nobody likes you Nick. NOBODY. Go back to Hendry County you pathetic waste of a uniform. You’re a cry baby and it shows. Captain Mallard has no respect for you and the new LT out there has made it his mission to rid of agency of you. Good luck.
    I heard it has nothing to do with nick todd and everything to do with a drama Queen deputy. Heard todd just got kicked off his shift without any notice because the teachers pet got her feelings hurt for cheating on her bf from hendry county. But their are a million versions of this story right now so who knows

Nick Todd
    I’m not going to lie this whole thread is awesome. Knowing everyone involved I can literally tell you most of the people that respond based off the responses. The only thing I have to say is I don’t hide in the shadows and don’t claim to be anything I’m not. If you have a question come ask me. Once this whole deal is said and done and we are allowed to talk, I’m more than happy to post my part in this, just to watch everyone laugh when they realize this whole drama episode was not caused by me.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Nick Todd View Post
    I’m not going to lie this whole thread is awesome. Knowing everyone involved I can literally tell you most of the people that respond based off the responses. The only thing I have to say is I don’t hide in the shadows and don’t claim to be anything I’m not. If you have a question come ask me. Once this whole deal is said and done and we are allowed to talk, I’m more than happy to post my part in this, just to watch everyone laugh when they realize this whole drama episode was not caused by me.
    Finally a man at the laughing stock agency in Florida that has enough balls to use his name to comment on a post. Congratulations Nick, you officially have the biggest balls at LCSO.

Unregistered
    I heard it has nothing to do with nick todd and everything to do with a drama Queen deputy. Heard todd just got kicked off his shift without any notice because the teachers pet got her feelings hurt for cheating on her bf from hendry county. But their are a million versions of this story right now so who knows
    It has absolutely nothing to do with Todd you and the other person earlier in the thread are 100% correct. It has to do with a supervisor getting caught doing what she shouldn’t have and a spoiled crybaby deputy who got caught cheating on her boyfriend/fiancé for months with a coworker who was still married and in a different relationship as well. This new relationship was also pushed and started by AS but it’s nothing new for AD to cheat and then play the victim, it wasn’t her first time and it surely won’t be the last time It also wasn’t AD first time dating or hooking up with or trying to hook up with other deputy’s on shift or other shifts she did that on every shift she was on even tho she was in a relationship. Everyone wants to point fingers now just wait until the IA is done and do a public records request and see the facts and evidence on the investigation.

Unregistered
    Must be one the shift groupies who is loyal to the end. If you didn’t see an issue in how she treated people or how she “supervised” then you are one of the problems. I’m pretty sire if you have an issue with your direct supervision then you are per policy allowed to voice your issue with that person or the next higher. If his issues brought light to people being covered for or bad treatment of subordinates then that’s not his fault. That would fall on the person in charge of the shift. So backstabbing, no more like following the rules and policy by reporting wrong doing (which is actually policy now if you didn’t know). People like to push blame onto others when they get caught doing what they know they shouldn’t be doing. It’s clear here that people got caught and are now mad.
    A rat is a rat is a rat. 🐀

Unregistered
    Keep laughing Nick you will be the most black balled member of this agency. The whole K9 Unit and SWAT will never respect you. You can feel free to be a road deputy until you’re pushed out of here for the unnecessary drama you provide this agency. Take your big balls and head back to Hendry.

Unregistered
    i find it funny and ironic that people in this thread are mad at NT. It’s sad times where we are defending people who clearly did wrongs and when someone stood up and brought to light he is the bad guy. This job you are supposed to be truthful, faithful, and courageous. If you think that AD and AS are not in wrong doing and NT is the one who can’t be trusted then you need to find a different career. Because clearly you are the reason this profession is being labeled as liars.

Unregistered
    i find it funny and ironic that people in this thread are mad at NT. It’s sad times where we are defending people who clearly did wrongs and when someone stood up and brought to light he is the bad guy. This job you are supposed to be truthful, faithful, and courageous. If you think that AD and AS are not in wrong doing and NT is the one who can’t be trusted then you need to find a different career. Because clearly you are the reason this profession is being labeled as liars.
    Ok I can’t keep standing by as you all defend NT. He is a cancer and it’s apparent him and his BF are on here defending him. Whatever story you think you know about AS and AD is wrong. NT provided a black book list of shit to admin. You’re gone NT. Most if not all of East hates you.

Unregistered
    Ok I can’t keep standing by as you all defend NT. He is a cancer and it’s apparent him and his BF are on here defending him. Whatever story you think you know about AS and AD is wrong. NT provided a black book list of shit to admin. You’re gone NT. Most if not all of East hates you.
    I know NT from the “Hendry SWAT days” if there is one thing he is not, and that’s a coward. I’ll definitely be interested in doing a public records request on this. We told you not to go to LCSO but you didn’t listen. **** these people and come back. Best part NT, I bet none of these people have said anything to your face. But sorry NT the sad truth is that agency will find a way to make you guilty. They are famous for protecting legacy names like Short and Hallow

Unregistered

Yosi

Yosi finally got smart and dumped Michael.. Maybe Andrea will finally get smart and dump Timothy Chuck

Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast