Missing, but not from North Port - Page 3
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    You mean the same offucers who have been busting their butt in the rain and mud for days? Huh, wornder why they are dirty and and not wearing their Sunday best?
    This is the weakest, most asinine comment/excuse ever. Even "my dog ate my homework" is a distant second.

Unregistered
    You mean the same offucers who have been busting their butt in the rain and mud for days? Huh, wornder why they are dirty and and not wearing their Sunday best?
    in case you have not noticed, the lack of a professional appearance by the NPPD has been going on for over a year now and to refer to your point the references made to the homeless look were days before the search began, no excuses except for poor management. Absolutely agree, searching in the mud etc gets one dirty, but change up the uniform the next day !!!!!!!

Senior Member LEO Affairs Captain
    Ya know.. I get the idiots on FB pounding on cops.. but cops beating on cops ..??? Ive found a rash of similar from excops here of late. wtf.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Stephanie Gibson View Post
    Ya know.. I get the idiots on FB pounding on cops.. but cops beating on cops ..??? Ive found a rash of similar from excops here of late. wtf.
    Oh yea what’s your proof? Shiz stirer drink some more kool aid. Once again you have no clue what you are talking about but feel the need to interject.

Unregistered
    Your problem is simply you forgot about the past and the way things were in the KV/CM era. You think you led the charge for change and it occurred, it has not. Open your eyes and look what is going on here, you live here, you pay taxes and your not a least bit concerned. Your boy and confidant CM, remember when he laughed behind your back, he has not changed, he is as two faced as ever. He will tell you what you want to hear. Think the boys club has disappeared, certain members are gone but the core remains. Your not concerned about the amount of tax money spent on this frivolous search, just remember the actual crime was committed in Wyoming, not NP. The PD has a 22 million plus dollar budget this year and for what so they can buy more toys. You have become complacent and trusting of the ones who you should be beware of. Chief TG, nice guy, has done some good, but all he has really done is cleverly hidden the internal strife. Throw money at the problems and what about his loyalty to NP, he just tried to leave to go to Cape Coral and didn't get the job, so I guess we are second best. Look at this entire missing person fiasco, wrong right from the start. You have lost your edge and drank the Kool aide per se. Its a shame because at one time you could really help this PD and its members,, now you are well deceived.

Oh yea what’s your proof? Shiz stirer drink some more kool aid. Once again you have no clue what you are talking about but feel the need to interject.
    I sign my name coward. My post has nothing to do with the Admin, though I absolutely respect and support them. My post was about the division. If ever there was time to let the BS go.. it is right now.. not just this crazy effed up case but see DC... but no, you still got your panties in a wad..

And you call me the shiz stirrer.. try a mirror.

Your problem is simply you forgot about the past and the way things were in the KV/CM era. You think you led the charge for change and it occurred, it has not. Open your eyes and look what is going on here, you live here, you pay taxes and your not a least bit concerned. Your boy and confidant CM, remember when he laughed behind your back, he has not changed, he is as two faced as ever. He will tell you what you want to hear. Think the boys club has disappeared, certain members are gone but the core remains. Your not concerned about the amount of tax money spent on this frivolous search, just remember the actual crime was committed in Wyoming, not NP. The PD has a 22 million plus dollar budget this year and for what so they can buy more toys. You have become complacent and trusting of the ones who you should be beware of. Chief TG, nice guy, has done some good, but all he has really done is cleverly hidden the internal strife. Throw money at the problems and what about his loyalty to NP, he just tried to leave to go to Cape Coral and didn't get the job, so I guess we are second best. Look at this entire missing person fiasco, wrong right from the start. You have lost your edge and drank the Kool aide per se. Its a shame because at one time you could really help this PD and its members,, now you are well deceived.
    I have forgotten nothing.. though I have forgiven all. Unlike you, I have fought hard to rebuild my trust in LE in general.. and most specifically, in this dept. I thank God everyday day for the changes Chief Garrison has brought to NPPD, because I recognize and appreciate how vastly improved the leadership is.

I am not complacent.. You don't know me, my thoughts or my relationships with anyone. Yet you go ape ape chit stupid assuming you do and make outlandish assertions.. sound like part of the schitte drunkard bully cowboy club... and that dispicable reign is gone.. you don't get to define me or shame me to buy into the same sad blah blah blah..

What it reveals to me is YOU need to work through what ever was done to you and find a way past it. It's hard work though... this I know first hand.

Unregistered
    I have forgotten nothing.. though I have forgiven all. Unlike you, I have fought hard to rebuild my trust in LE in general.. and most specifically, in this dept. I thank God everyday day for the changes Chief Garrison has brought to NPPD, because I recognize and appreciate how vastly improved the leadership is.

I am not complacent.. You don't know me, my thoughts or my relationships with anyone. Yet you go ape ape chit stupid assuming you do and make outlandish assertions.. sound like part of the schitte drunkard bully cowboy club... and that dispicable reign is gone.. you don't get to define me or shame me to buy into the same sad blah blah blah..

What it reveals to me is YOU need to work through what ever was done to you and find a way past it. It's hard work though... this I know first hand.
    Violin plays sad music in the background//how bout this. Go away. Problem solved.

Unregistered
    I sign my name coward. My post has nothing to do with the Admin, though I absolutely respect and support them. My post was about the division. If ever there was time to let the BS go.. it is right now.. not just this crazy effed up case but see DC... but no, you still got your panties in a wad..

And you call me the shiz stirrer.. try a mirror.
    Koo koo koo koo. So glad you know so much about the world. Thank God you are here to helps us idiots through life, with all of your vast knowledge about pretty much everything. What would we ever do without your guidance? All the civil service you volunteered for and the things you have given to the poor people of North Port (who will never be as smart as you!) Give us some wisdom from behind the tater chip bag. We so desperately need you. Scream and freak out like a person speaking tounges in a southern Baptist church revival. Have you even ever been out of North Port? Anyways dam I am glad we have you Karen.

Koo koo koo koo. So glad you know so much about the world. Thank God you are here to helps us idiots through life, with all of your vast knowledge about pretty much everything. What would we ever do without your guidance? All the civil service you volunteered for and the things you have given to the poor people of North Port (who will never be as smart as you!) Give us some wisdom from behind the tater chip bag. We so desperately need you. Scream and freak out like a person speaking tounges in a southern Baptist church revival. Have you even ever been out of North Port? Anyways dam I am glad we have you Karen.
    You're welcome. =)

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast