WTG Escambia - Page 3
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: WTG Escambia

Unregistered

Excellent post

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    First, Scott should have been fired. It isn’t even a serious punishment to retire. Next, our system of justice is a system of retribution. You commit a crime and then you are punished. Scott has slipped away many times after hurting people. Those people have the right to lobby for retribution of the acts that Scott committed to victimize them. It is actually more alarming that it took two decades for Santa Rosa to act on a criminal they employed as a cop. Now the people that facilitated the victimization of so many people while ignoring Scott. You don’t get decide when enough is enough. This is a free society that can speak when they want about what they want.

Scott isn’t hurting for being out of a job. He has Access to Dorthys money. It doesn’t belong to him and that family has the right to pursue Scott and chase him to jail where he should be. Let’s assume your loved one is victimized by a person. The crime involves an incident of theft. The offender works at a job. The job fires him because of the theft. Do you believe the case is over. Of course not. Your loved one is the victim not the employer. In this case Santa Rosa encouraged Scott to leave to keep people from turning over more rocks and exposing more. It wasn’t a noble act.

As far as his brother not holding “sway” now. Perfect! How often have you encouraged either of them to stop being nasty or vindictive to people? Now is the time to continue the attack until they are held accountable for all those hurt. You can criticize all you heart desires but those who have been harmed for their enjoyment will continue nibbling away at them until they are accountable. So in one simple word I can tell you what everyone wants..........ACCOUNTABILITY! I am sorry you you want this to stop but maybe if you were a victim you wouldn’t feel this way.

Excellent post MM. I hope you got your key back

Unregistered
    First, Scott should have been fired. It isn’t even a serious punishment to retire. Next, our system of justice is a system of retribution. You commit a crime and then you are punished. Scott has slipped away many times after hurting people. Those people have the right to lobby for retribution of the acts that Scott committed to victimize them. It is actually more alarming that it took two decades for Santa Rosa to act on a criminal they employed as a cop. Now the people that facilitated the victimization of so many people while ignoring Scott. You don’t get decide when enough is enough. This is a free society that can speak when they want about what they want.

Scott isn’t hurting for being out of a job. He has Access to Dorthys money. It doesn’t belong to him and that family has the right to pursue Scott and chase him to jail where he should be. Let’s assume your loved one is victimized by a person. The crime involves an incident of theft. The offender works at a job. The job fires him because of the theft. Do you believe the case is over. Of course not. Your loved one is the victim not the employer. In this case Santa Rosa encouraged Scott to leave to keep people from turning over more rocks and exposing more. It wasn’t a noble act.

As far as his brother not holding “sway” now. Perfect! How often have you encouraged either of them to stop being nasty or vindictive to people? Now is the time to continue the attack until they are held accountable for all those hurt. You can criticize all you heart desires but those who have been harmed for their enjoyment will continue nibbling away at them until they are accountable. So in one simple word I can tell you what everyone wants..........ACCOUNTABILITY! I am sorry you you want this to stop but maybe if you were a victim you wouldn’t feel this way.
    Who says I'm not a "victim?" I dont look at it in those terms, but I did have the dynamic duo of EH and MY on my hind parts at one point. I've been there. I surely wasn't happy about it, but get the hate out of your heart. It leads no where good. If they did wrong, then there should be accountability, of course. This keyboard warrior stuff though. This is just hateful. We need to rise above this crap.

Unregistered
    Enough is enough! SH is out of a job. I wouldn't wish that on many people. He has to explain that to any future employer. He'll probably never be a cop again. Its been taken away from him. If charges need to be filed, the the State Attorneys Office can consider it. If there is not enough evidence, then they won't. Maybe He'll be looking at the a$$ end of something federal? Who knows. Enough beating a man while he's down! What kind of people are you? Yall tout that you are somehow better and more pure than the Haines boys; well start acting like it! And FYI, SH is not EH! They are two separate people. EH does not hold sway over matters anymore! Quit being so vindictive and nasty. SH had paid what he owed, and if its determined by a real authority that he owes more, then he'll get square with the house again. All of you that got stung and burned by the powers that be....what do you want? Is his loss of employment and shame not suffice for your pound of flesh? Are you moral human beings with a real sense of morality? Stop kicking a man while he's down!
    Oh shut up.

Unregistered
    Who says I'm not a "victim?" I dont look at it in those terms, but I did have the dynamic duo of EH and MY on my hind parts at one point. I've been there. I surely wasn't happy about it, but get the hate out of your heart. It leads no where good. If they did wrong, then there should be accountability, of course. This keyboard warrior stuff though. This is just hateful. We need to rise above this crap.
    Well, a fellow law enforcement officer did, in fact, worm his way into Dorothy Rogers' life and swindled money from false pretenses. He PRETENDED to be her grandson. How do we rise above it? By NOT supporting him, by showing we will NOT accept Scott Haines' behavior. By saying that no matter who he thinks he is, we will not stand by him. Of people post on this website, then so be it.

Eric Haines, Mindyme, both of you should be in the food line. Both of you have disgraced the badge, and most importantly, public trust. You both should be in jail. LIARS!!!!!!..

Sheriff Simmons if you sit idley by for Eric and Mindy like Bob Johnson did for Scott, you have NO balls. Zero nuts. Negative contact for testicles.

Unregistered
    I am truly curious. How would you handle the situation.

Unregistered
    I am truly curious. How would you handle the situation.
    A family member was the target of Morgan's, Eric Haynes' and Mindy's, whatever her name is, lies and hypocrasy. It destroyed a career, and affected a family. So you can be assurred I will not roll over and forgive and forget. And with the current Sheriff unable to control the situation, I'll put him in the same category with the others.

Unregistered
    Some of you should really consider a different hobby as your current mission to defame members of ECSO are doing nothing but building the bed of tears of which you lay your miserable faces. Most of you never have or no longer work here which is obvious due to your mentioning of other treatment of employees. Some hate Eric so much as to continuously mention his brother who is not an employee of the ECSO. Your hatred is clear however, your mission here is useless. No one cares about your opinions and it would really benefit you more to crowd up with your fellow disgruntled or former employees who are still butt hurt because their actions took their jobs and likely their standards. IF who this refers to has any connection with law enforcement at all. Despite what you want to believe, the vast majority of the sheriffs office employees are perfectly content with the current administration, who by the way, has an open door policy. So come out from your keyboard and make your concerns known to sheriff Simmons or talk to the employee themselves, it's not difficult to reach them. That's IF your integrity hasn't already been ripped away after you've been caught lying, beating your wives, sleeping with subordinates etc which has you now crying over the position of the current employees. Pathetic and pointless. And to you who claim your satisfaction with the conviction of Jeffrey Dahmer, don't be ridiculous. We know that you are in the ring with the cop hating editor who thrives on appeal of felony convictions. You are equally as useless.

Unregistered
    Enough is enough! SH is out of a job. I wouldn't wish that on many people. He has to explain that to any future employer. He'll probably never be a cop again. Its been taken away from him. If charges need to be filed, the the State Attorneys Office can consider it. If there is not enough evidence, then they won't. Maybe He'll be looking at the a$$ end of something federal? Who knows. Enough beating a man while he's down! What kind of people are you? Yall tout that you are somehow better and more pure than the Haines boys; well start acting like it! And FYI, SH is not EH! They are two separate people. EH does not hold sway over matters anymore! Quit being so vindictive and nasty. SH had paid what he owed, and if its determined by a real authority that he owes more, then he'll get square with the house again. All of you that got stung and burned by the powers that be....what do you want? Is his loss of employment and shame not suffice for your pound of flesh? Are you moral human beings with a real sense of morality? Stop kicking a man while he's down!
    F@ck Scott Haines. He f@cked up his marriage due to adultery, he f@cked others out of their careers, f@cked a 90 plus year old woman out of her dignity and money and f@cked her family of of their inheritance. Others may have been f@cked out of their life thanks to him so f@ck Scott Haines. He's a b@stard, not worthy of having a name but glad we know him as Haines. F@ck him and f@ck his raggedy ass brother Eric, and his bff the flatulent Mindy. I heard that her farts make Larry the Cable guy jealous.

Unregistered
    F@ck Scott Haines. He f@cked up his marriage due to adultery, he f@cked others out of their careers, f@cked a 90 plus year old woman out of her dignity and money and f@cked her family of of their inheritance. Others may have been f@cked out of their life thanks to him so f@ck Scott Haines. He's a b@stard, not worthy of having a name but glad we know him as Haines. F@ck him and f@ck his raggedy ass brother Eric, and his bff the flatulent Mindy. I heard that her farts make Larry the Cable guy jealous.
    And that is a wonderful topic for the SRSO boards. This is the ECSO board. SH don't work here. His brother does. His brother has his own set of issues, but they aren't the same animal. What the h#!! does SH have to do with ECSO? Other than his recent report of stalking that is? The answer is absolutely nothing. It is sad how you thrive on misery so much that the second you see that last name you jump at it because it may harm a third party that you don't like. Hey. Im no fan of EH or MY. Not in the least. I draw the line at being spiteful for the sake of being spiteful and hateful.

Unregistered
    Some of you should really consider a different hobby as your current mission to defame members of ECSO are doing nothing but building the bed of tears of which you lay your miserable faces. Most of you never have or no longer work here which is obvious due to your mentioning of other treatment of employees. Some hate Eric so much as to continuously mention his brother who is not an employee of the ECSO. Your hatred is clear however, your mission here is useless. No one cares about your opinions and it would really benefit you more to crowd up with your fellow disgruntled or former employees who are still butt hurt because their actions took their jobs and likely their standards. IF who this refers to has any connection with law enforcement at all. Despite what you want to believe, the vast majority of the sheriffs office employees are perfectly content with the current administration, who by the way, has an open door policy. So come out from your keyboard and make your concerns known to sheriff Simmons or talk to the employee themselves, it's not difficult to reach them. That's IF your integrity hasn't already been ripped away after you've been caught lying, beating your wives, sleeping with subordinates etc which has you now crying over the position of the current employees. Pathetic and pointless. And to you who claim your satisfaction with the conviction of Jeffrey Dahmer, don't be ridiculous. We know that you are in the ring with the cop hating editor who thrives on appeal of felony convictions. You are equally as useless.
    Simply clueless sheep.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast