WTG Escambia - Page 2
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: WTG Escambia

Unregistered
    Why was the phone tracked

Unregistered
    My thought is Likker called Eric. "Hey Sir, you wonderful man. Your brother is accused of trying to get into Burger Meister-Meister Burger's house."

"You will instruct Deputy Boodababah to write it up to make my skinnier than me brother not get booty holed in jail!"

"Consider it done your Ultra Fat Sloppiness. About those special dinners...."

"Ummm no, but you will feel the sting by Mindyme!!"

"Rightfully so sir!! I'll dot the T's and cross the I's."

Mindyme be like "Only I will cross the eyes"

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    My thought is Likker called Eric. "Hey Sir, you wonderful man. Your brother is accused of trying to get into Burger Meister-Meister Burger's house."

"You will instruct Deputy Boodababah to write it up to make my skinnier than me brother not get booty holed in jail!"

It is shameful our Sheriff has allowed this monster to continue to cut throats. She is a mental health counselor that lied on an employee and plotted to ruin their career all for Haines enjoyment. Now people are told to trust her. We see she has zero credibility with treating employees fairly. What happens if an employee she dislikes is in need of “feeling the sting” and she uses her license to get personal information to use against them. Don’t say that’s crazy either. She already did that. She is a tainted cop and is always a liar.

Unregistered
    It is shameful our Sheriff has allowed this monster to continue to cut throats. She is a mental health counselor that lied on an employee and plotted to ruin their career all for Haines enjoyment. Now people are told to trust her. We see she has zero credibility with treating employees fairly. What happens if an employee she dislikes is in need of “feeling the sting” and she uses her license to get personal information to use against them. Don’t say that’s crazy either. She already did that. She is a tainted cop and is always a liar.
    Not only is she not respected or trusted, she constantly spreads everyone's business. Why on Earth would anyone go to her? Her own mental health should be questioned. Her having ANY inside knowledge about an employee will only be used against them later. Facts.

Unregistered
    Not only is she not respected or trusted, she constantly spreads everyone's business. Why on Earth would anyone go to her? Her own mental health should be questioned. Her having ANY inside knowledge about an employee will only be used against them later. Facts.
    How is she allowed to be a mental health counselor when pv met every definition of a Baker act and Mindy covered it up? She obviously does not recognize mental health issues.....unless it's a scissorsister and then they get a pass

Unregistered

According to the Santa Rosa County IA Scott Haynes likes to get drilled in the booty hole.

Unregistered

ENOUGH already!

Enough is enough! SH is out of a job. I wouldn't wish that on many people. He has to explain that to any future employer. He'll probably never be a cop again. Its been taken away from him. If charges need to be filed, the the State Attorneys Office can consider it. If there is not enough evidence, then they won't. Maybe He'll be looking at the a$$ end of something federal? Who knows. Enough beating a man while he's down! What kind of people are you? Yall tout that you are somehow better and more pure than the Haines boys; well start acting like it! And FYI, SH is not EH! They are two separate people. EH does not hold sway over matters anymore! Quit being so vindictive and nasty. SH had paid what he owed, and if its determined by a real authority that he owes more, then he'll get square with the house again. All of you that got stung and burned by the powers that be....what do you want? Is his loss of employment and shame not suffice for your pound of flesh? Are you moral human beings with a real sense of morality? Stop kicking a man while he's down!

Unregistered
    Still doesn't cover the fact that someone covered up an armed Baker Act. Then they swept a bad shoot under a rug.

Unregistered

Unregistered
    Enough is enough! SH is out of a job. I wouldn't wish that on many people. He has to explain that to any future employer. He'll probably never be a cop again. Its been taken away from him. If charges need to be filed, the the State Attorneys Office can consider it. If there is not enough evidence, then they won't. Maybe He'll be looking at the a$$ end of something federal? Who knows. Enough beating a man while he's down! What kind of people are you? Yall tout that you are somehow better and more pure than the Haines boys; well start acting like it! And FYI, SH is not EH! They are two separate people. EH does not hold sway over matters anymore! Quit being so vindictive and nasty. SH had paid what he owed, and if its determined by a real authority that he owes more, then he'll get square with the house again. All of you that got stung and burned by the powers that be....what do you want? Is his loss of employment and shame not suffice for your pound of flesh? Are you moral human beings with a real sense of morality? Stop kicking a man while he's down!
    First, Scott should have been fired. It isn’t even a serious punishment to retire. Next, our system of justice is a system of retribution. You commit a crime and then you are punished. Scott has slipped away many times after hurting people. Those people have the right to lobby for retribution of the acts that Scott committed to victimize them. It is actually more alarming that it took two decades for Santa Rosa to act on a criminal they employed as a cop. Now the people that facilitated the victimization of so many people while ignoring Scott. You don’t get decide when enough is enough. This is a free society that can speak when they want about what they want.

Scott isn’t hurting for being out of a job. He has Access to Dorthys money. It doesn’t belong to him and that family has the right to pursue Scott and chase him to jail where he should be. Let’s assume your loved one is victimized by a person. The crime involves an incident of theft. The offender works at a job. The job fires him because of the theft. Do you believe the case is over. Of course not. Your loved one is the victim not the employer. In this case Santa Rosa encouraged Scott to leave to keep people from turning over more rocks and exposing more. It wasn’t a noble act.

As far as his brother not holding “sway” now. Perfect! How often have you encouraged either of them to stop being nasty or vindictive to people? Now is the time to continue the attack until they are held accountable for all those hurt. You can criticize all you heart desires but those who have been harmed for their enjoyment will continue nibbling away at them until they are accountable. So in one simple word I can tell you what everyone wants..........ACCOUNTABILITY! I am sorry you you want this to stop but maybe if you were a victim you wouldn’t feel this way.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast