WTG Escambia
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: WTG Escambia

Unregistered

WTG Escambia

Good job in covering up Eric Haines brother! He better cut you Leboof and Likkar in on Mrs Roger's money stolen from S/Haines. That report stinks like roast beef ass Mindyme. I bet she and Eric pinkyed each other. "We got this Eric yiou wonderful man. Let's eat ass!"

https://conjuringjusticeblog.com/202...rosa-incident/

Unregistered
    Why did they ping a phone? Who’s phone was it.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Good job in covering up Eric Haines brother! He better cut you Leboof and Likkar in on Mrs Roger's money stolen from S/Haines. That report stinks like roast beef ass Mindyme. I bet she and Eric pinkyed each other. "We got this Eric yiou wonderful man. Let's eat ass!"

https://conjuringjusticeblog.com/202...rosa-incident/
    A cover-up would be no report written. Additionally, the posting of victims' information is not a good idea based on the nature of the crime.

Please take an extra second to spell-check your work, it adds a bit more credibility. You'll appear to be 6 not 5 years old.

Unregistered
    A cover-up would be no report written. Additionally, the posting of victims' information is not a good idea based on the nature of the crime.

Please take an extra second to spell-check your work, it adds a bit more credibility. You'll appear to be 6 not 5 years old.
    The best way to cover up an incident like this isn't to not write a report; that would be blatantly obvious. Creative report writing is the #1 answer.

Unregistered

Ad hominem

F u and your concern about spelling. You have nothing to add. The person isn’t writing an English paper. The comment is probably written on a small smartphone keyboard while driving or taking a dump. Get over yourself.

Unregistered
    F u and your concern about spelling. You have nothing to add. The person isn’t writing an English paper. The comment is probably written on a small smartphone keyboard while driving or taking a dump. Get over yourself.
    That's an idiotic statement! Hey, I have a great idea! Let's read an article while driving and I'll type a response while driving so it can look like shit. Then some loser will get on here and rage like a 5 year old little ***** over a worthless topic anyway.

How about you go fu*k yourself.

Unregistered
    That's an idiotic statement! Hey, I have a great idea! Let's read an article while driving and I'll type a response while driving so it can look like shit. Then some loser will get on here and rage like a 5 year old little ***** over a worthless topic anyway.

Speaking of f#cking, look at this!!!!

https://pasteboard.co/0f66nCzAFHPi.jpg

https://pasteboard.co/gawmkyb5kAmV.jpg

Looks like Sheriff Johnson convinced Scott Haines to meet at a hungry house cafe and both wore wigs. When the Feds and FDLE walked in, Bob, as subtle as David Morgan loving himself, gave up Scott in exchange for plausible deniability, like Simmons pointing out that Morgan's statue, complete with Eric Haines and Mindyme's lips between the buttocks and groin area, was a waste of tax dollars. Yeah just like that.

By the way, I'll take "Typing While Taking A Shit for 500 Alecsh." (Sean Connery voish)

Unregistered
    Yesh, taking a dump shir. I sprayed some orangsh fabreesh, my bathroom shmelled like shitrish.

Unregistered

Keyboard warrior

You two keybored tough guy.
    (I put some misspelled words for you to parse, douche)

Unregistered

Hey **** weed.......nobody here has an obligation not to post a public record given by the reporting agency. Maybe one of your inept buddies should redact the report before sending it out. Just another point of ignorance on your part. Sorry your brother is dragging you down.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast