Culture of Harassment - Page 3
Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Unregistered
    😂 who’s this trying to meet up to fight? G? Damn whistleblowers was right.

it hurts
    So guess a nerve was hit... well whoever you are hope you have a better day tomorrow.. and hopefully your Supervisor won't screw with you...
    Good Night... USMS

Unregistered

Victor

Quote Originally Posted by Wonder View Post
    You must be really hurt.. what did they do to you moved you from the inner circle and now your on the outs...poor baby.. Grow up...
    Sounds like V Demico

Wonder

Wow

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Sounds like V Demico
    so now we playing the guessing game..lol

Wonder

Just saying

So im going to say this.. And if the original person who started this tread wants to answer fine... To air out your departments dirty laundry fine... every department has issues.. but to call out certain leadership and putting their laundry is cowardice..because they can't defend themselves.. Did you let them know you were posting this ? No you didn't. But you made statements about someone who is no longer on this earth to defend himself.. But I bet you'll buy his t-shirt like a Coward you are.. Next time you want to air out laundry be a man and let them know so they too could defend themselves.. or maybe you don't want your Laundry out... truth about what you really DID..

Unregistered

Replying to wonder

Tell me that you're HCPS without telling me that you're HCPS, and you were told to rebuttal with this weak ass, strawman argument. Feeling better about yourself, and your limited mental capacity for a cogent argument? Try not to break your arm jerking yourself off for being a blog hero. Sit down, and shut up

Unregistered

Tell me that you're HCPS without telling me that you're HCPS, and you were told to rebuttal with this weak ass, strawman argument. Feeling better about yourself, and your limited mental capacity for a cogent argument? Try not to break your arm jerking yourself off for being a blog hero. Sit down, and shut up
    Lol... your a funny Dude... typical.. nobody trying to rebuttal.. but it's just a weak and Coward way to post something on a website hoping no one will see it... but you enjoy your day in God's Country...

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Wonder View Post
    So im going to say this.. And if the original person who started this tread wants to answer fine... To air out your departments dirty laundry fine... every department has issues.. but to call out certain leadership and putting their laundry is cowardice..because they can't defend themselves.. Did you let them know you were posting this ? No you didn't. But you made statements about someone who is no longer on this earth to defend himself.. But I bet you'll buy his t-shirt like a Coward you are.. Next time you want to air out laundry be a man and let them know so they too could defend themselves.. or maybe you don't want your Laundry out... truth about what you really DID..
    Yeah yeah yeah, you know that little word on the patch that says integrity, you can go ahead and scratch that shit out. That’s why this thread was posted in the first place. Funny how the department will jump through hoops for one officer who passed away but completely ignore another. Couldn’t even get an email about him passing. But hell we can send out emails when some officers bust out a kid from a stripper. Hey congratulations on your shitty pull out game bud. Never mind the fact that we’ve lost someone. GTFO here. Command staff are the cowards. There’s maybe 3 people up there that would run into a school during a shooting. The rest would argue about what status of a lockdown we need….

Unregistered
    When you think of Hillsborough school security you would like to think of men and women making a difference every day and when the time comes they would put their lives on the line to protect children right? Well unfortunately this is only true for a select few at HCPS. Most of HCPS is figuring out how to screw over their subordinates while the others are pretending their cops….

It amazes me that Chief hasn’t pulled his hair out dealing with his command staff, supervisors and officers.

The bullshit with HCPS runs deep, and this department runs off the good ole boy politics. If you’re in the club, you can get away with murder, if not, you sneeze in the wrong direction and you have disciplinary actions coming your way.

Prime examples include the following:
    CPT. L. Was caught cheating at her re-qualification shoot. Caught cheating by adding extra rounds to her magazine, in front of new recruits! Did anything happen to her? Well besides the instructors baby sitting her nope. If a new recruit would have done that, they would have been fired due to it being an integrity violation.

But we will continue, hmmm oh yeah how about one of the first things you hear in a new company, agency, ext. is your sexual harassment policy right? Sexual harassment is an immediate termination right? Wrong. Well that is if you’re a Cpl apart of a good ole boys club… yup that’s right Cpl. G had two sexual harassment complaints filed against him. What was command staffs discipline for him? Oh you now have to teach the sexual harassment policy to the new guys and command staff will sit at the back of the class and laugh about it. But in the words of Billy Mays, “But wait! There’s more!” What did G do? Sexually Harassed another female! Yup you got it. Oh and this time, it ended in a lawsuit, the district settled, and what happened to G? A slap on the damn wrist. He got his stripes takes away. But he’s still working with students, staff, parents, females….

Oh and a certain SGT. That was sending **** pics to female officers within the department…. What was his discipline? Well he was told he was suspended for a week without pay. But then they let him burn vacation time to get paid…
    So if your vacation time gets denied, just send a **** pic to someone and they will give you a week of vaca.

The list goes on:
    - 12 year old SOP
    - Officer safety issues with Dispatch that have been brought up numerous time, yet it falls on deaf ears.
    - Having sex on the job, what? Yup that has happened, at schools, during football games, with command staff. Oh yeah and at ISC with supervisors…

People wonder why HCPS is a damn joke? It starts at the top, command staff are sitting in their Ivory Tower thinking of new ways to screw with the little guys. If I neglected my job the way this command staff has, I’d lose my job.

Oh and by the way, moral is at an all time low despite what y’all think, and that’s why you have 50 vacancies, and more people walking out the door.

HCSO needs to absorb this department, because we’re doing nothing but creating liability. If we have a shooting in this county, the state is going to have a field day with this place. We make Broward county look like seal team 6. But seriously if there is a shooting in Hillsborough, school security will make mistakes, people will die. And that is a fact. Officers and dispatch can barely talk on the radio about a school bus accident, what the hell are we going to do during a shooting? We will fail….
    Oh, and I think you forgot about an HCSO training deputy M. having unprotected sex with a HCPS rookie. The rookie ends up pregnant, and deputy is not taking care of the child. The said deputy was pulled out of training, scandalous.

But seriously you forgot about the (sig-20) coward former training sergeant, who stepped down to an officer. He could not handle the job, and now thinks he is king of the jungle. What a baboon!

Unregistered
    Oh, and I think you forgot about an HCSO training deputy M. having unprotected sex with a HCPS rookie. The rookie ends up pregnant, and deputy is not taking care of the child. The said deputy was pulled out of training, scandalous.

But seriously you forgot about the (sig-20) coward former training sergeant, who stepped down to an officer. He could not handle the job, and now thinks he is king of the jungle. What a baboon!
    Oh yeah, the one who said that you should clear a intrusion alarm with your firearm holstered?
    “iM a Us mArShaLl!”

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast