Culture of Harassment - Page 2
Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Real vs unidentified

You’re definitely not a cop

Your response says it all thanks for answering my question!!! Seems like you’re butt hurt and can’t express yourself out in the open! However in response to you comments, well let’s just say since you started it with being “Unidentified” and as for you calling me out for credentials says you are a real moron and probably sit in the dark room on your computer maybe still living at home with your mommy! LMFAOOOO! Nevertheless I’d gladly play show and tell with you! But face to face! Because anyone who was a real cop wouldn’t ask that on an open forum, so gangster the ball is in your court, “SAY WHEN!” That is if you’re truly up to it? I’m game!!! Time and place!!!

Unregistered

Lmao

Last I checked no one's name is on.. but if your going to cry at least put your Name... COWARD

Unregistered

Coward !!!

Hey Coward how you know it's true ??? Lol.. you must be special..

Unregistered

Lies

I know that these statements are a variant from the TRUTH. This sounds like all hear say, stop gossiping. You must have got axed!

Real deal

Fake

Ok pal, so looks to me like you’re mad! As far as credentials any REAL cop wouldn’t ask for it to post it on an open forum, however I’ll play show and tell with you and gladly show them to you in person! If you’re up to it of course! I’m game, name the time and place “SAY WHEN” as far as the rest of your tantrums, says just how feeble minded you are! Oh by the way, your aware that this is a “LEO” forum right? I’m sure there’s pages that will better fit your security tantrums!!! Soooo tuff guy what say you? Balls in your court! Question is are YOU game for a face to face? Or are you going to hide behind your keyboard? I think you still live at home with your mommy and daddy!

Unregistered

Time and Place

Oh boy. You got me laughing now. "mEeT mE iN tHe pArKiNg lOt aT 3!" 😂. Whew. Got me shaking on that one. "kEyBoArD wArRiOr". I needed that laugh

Ha ha

Lol

Look who is calling someone a keyboard warrior.. the one who started this... Hmmmm without putting your name... so how's your site doing ???

Unregistered
    Looks like HCPS rallied their command staff and supervisors. Y’all are on a sinking ship and we’re all laughing….

Scared

All talk

My point was proven! You won’t meet up! Sooooo with that being said, you're a scared person who knows better! LMFAOOOO but deep down in whatever you call a soul you’re definitely biting your nails and are angry like you’re mad mad! LMFAOOOO

Wonder

Hurt

You must be really hurt.. what did they do to you moved you from the inner circle and now your on the outs...poor baby.. Grow up...

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast