Question - Page 3
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Question

Unregistered
    A lot of marines never evolve and come out of what they were taught. Very few are hired by civil law enforcement. How did you?

Unregistered
    Doug you were given more than a fair shake. People talk about hiring retired officers from bigger agencies but it really is hit or miss and in Doug's case it was a tremendous miss for sure.

I could not stand working with you, you were a lazy do nothing POS who talked a big game but showed nothing to back it up. You made it clear to everyone here that you planned on doing the absolute minimum amount of work. We had to take calls and reports while you struggled to handle the most simplest of assignments. For all your time and alledged experience working in Law Enforcement you turned out to be an absolute ZERO.

Go back under your rock and hide your head in shame knowing that you couldn't handle the easiest place to work in the Tampa Bay area.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Doug you were given more than a fair shake. People talk about hiring retired officers from bigger agencies but it really is hit or miss and in Doug's case it was a tremendous miss for sure.

I could not stand working with you, you were a lazy do nothing POS who talked a big game but showed nothing to back it up. You made it clear to everyone here that you planned on doing the absolute minimum amount of work. We had to take calls and reports while you struggled to handle the most simplest of assignments. For all your time and alledged experience working in Law Enforcement you turned out to be an absolute ZERO.

Go back under your rock and hide your head in shame knowing that you couldn't handle the easiest place to work in the Tampa Bay area.
    Come on guys. Please stop acting like you take calls and multiple reports. You’re all lazy, your all campus police and none of you would survive at a real department. People only become campus police officers to be lazy, unless it was you life long goal to serve a school and terrible football team. You jokesters are not real police so stop pretending.

Unregistered
    Come on guys. Please stop acting like you take calls and multiple reports. You’re all lazy, your all campus police and none of you would survive at a real department. People only become campus police officers to be lazy, unless it was you life long goal to serve a school and terrible football team. You jokesters are not real police so stop pretending.
    I don't know how to break this to you but you know you're a troll right? You post here and there doing your little troll thing. You basically patrol a forum. Do you put little red and blues on your phone or keyboard? Do you get all excited when you hit that reply to thread button? I know I know my Mom gets excited when she's sucking blah blah we get it. You're a joke dude.

Unregistered
    I don't know how to break this to you but you know you're a troll right? You post here and there doing your little troll thing. You basically patrol a forum. Do you put little red and blues on your phone or keyboard? Do you get all excited when you hit that reply to thread button? I know I know my Mom gets excited when she's sucking blah blah we get it. You're a joke dude.
    Hit a nerve security man?

Unregistered

He was a trooper not a police officer, quite a difference. Traffic stops and accidents are only a very small portion of the job description. We have to open doors, take fire alarms, lot checks and much more. Some people can’t hack it.

Unregistered
    He was a trooper not a police officer, quite a difference. Traffic stops and accidents are only a very small portion of the job description. We have to open doors, take fire alarms, lot checks and much more. Some people can’t hack it.
    You Tampa USF guys are just too funny. " cant hack it"
    Hack what? Delusional.

Unregistered
    You Tampa USF guys are just too funny. " cant hack it"
    Hack what? Delusional.
    Pretty sure the guy was being a smart a**.

Unregistered
    Pretty sure the guy was being a smart a**.
    No he is acting like the typical clown that gives good cops a bad stigma. I would leave the smart out. He iij s just an ASS""###*

Unregistered
    OMG? Who would post this question on a site for a job at a professional police department? Basically you are saying you are lazy and don't want any action or work at all. We don't need any new officers hired here with this kind of attitude starting out on the job. Sounds like you need to look into being a security guard somewhere.
    Professional 😂//// U niversity S ecurity F orces.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast