Question - Page 2
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Question

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I think Doug forgot he worked here already.
    Ya, and I walked away with a decent settlement for the treatment I received under Sgt. Owens on that department. How much more will the university pay out for this guys poor leadership? It will be more. Funny thing is, they will can the Captains first, due to their poor leadership over their supervisors and they let things go as far as they do to cause a financial loss to the university.

Unregistered
    Ya, and I walked away with a decent settlement for the treatment I received under Sgt. Owens on that department. How much more will the university pay out for this guys poor leadership? It will be more. Funny thing is, they will can the Captains first, due to their poor leadership over their supervisors and they let things go as far as they do to cause a financial loss to the university.
    LOL shut up Doug. Everyone knows you didn't get a settlement. You were about to get fired when you ran to HR claiming your Sgt was mean to you lol. All you got was the reputation of being the worst hire in the history of usfpd.

Unregistered
    LOL shut up Doug. Everyone knows you didn't get a settlement. You were about to get fired when you ran to HR claiming your Sgt was mean to you lol. All you got was the reputation of being the worst hire in the history of usfpd.
    USFPD sucks more than liberace

Unregistered
    Wrong. They didn't like me here. A complaint was made at HR on this guy. See how many more he gets. If I smelled like urine- why wasn't I told by the Sgt.? Instead, he and the entire squad made fun of me behind my back? Just wrong. Poor supervision like this this will be should be addressed. This Sgt. is very immature and wants to be in on the jokes with his squad and a leader of jokers- instead of leading a squad and putting things like this to rest. He wants to be one of the patrol guys stirring the pot and the leader of them instead of being a real Sgt. and handling things.

Unregistered
    Wrong. They didn't like me here. A complaint was made at HR on this guy. See how many more he gets. If I smelled like urine- why wasn't I told by the Sgt.? Instead, he and the entire squad made fun of me behind my back? Just wrong. Poor supervision like this this will be should be addressed. This Sgt. is very immature and wants to be in on the jokes with his squad and a leader of jokers- instead of leading a squad and putting things like this to rest. He wants to be one of the patrol guys stirring the pot and the leader of them instead of being a real Sgt. and handling things.
    Boom! Mic drop!

Unregistered
    You failed to successfully complete your probationary period and subsequently quit during remedial training. It had nothing to do with you personally, it was business, and it was throughly documented. You chose to file an HR complaint, which was within your right, that went nowhere. I've been a leader since I was a 19 year old Marine and if you thought I'd hide behind an anonymous post you obviously didn't know me that well. Apparently you're still holding a grudge and feel the need to shit on me in a public forum so how about you show some maturity? Either address me like a man or find someone else to blame for your problems.

Sgt. Owens

Unregistered
    So, you admit to the knowledge of making fun of me smelling like "urine" behind my back- with the entire squad laughing at me behind my back? Without talking to me about it? I really don't really care how long you have been a leader. That is no leader. It is a guy that wants to be buddies and friends with his squad and making a click to run it. I know what you are about, you don't trick me. The squad I was trained on was under your total control and a click- and you work like that. Not a good supervisor of people that is independent and neutral. I will survive this bad experience of working at that PD and their poor training program.

Unregistered
    You failed to successfully complete your probationary period and subsequently quit during remedial training. It had nothing to do with you personally, it was business, and it was throughly documented. You chose to file an HR complaint, which was within your right, that went nowhere. I've been a leader since I was a 19 year old Marine and if you thought I'd hide behind an anonymous post you obviously didn't know me that well. Apparently you're still holding a grudge and feel the need to shit on me in a public forum so how about you show some maturity? Either address me like a man or find someone else to blame for your problems.

Sgt. Owens
    You were a Marine? I don't think anyone knew that.

Unregistered

You can't handle the truth!

Sgt. Owens
    Easy colonel jessep

Unregistered
    God, how embarrassing. It is just absolutely hilarious watching you people humiliate yourselves on this public site. Very entertaining, I must say.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast