Today is Sunday
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Today is Sunday

Unregistered

Today is Sunday

Maybe you can catch lots of people going to church today. I'm sure many of them won't stop exactly at the stop sign stop bar. Think how brave you CCPD officers will feel stroking a family of five going to church. You can go home tonight and brag to your fugly spouse on what a dangerous day you had and how brave you were. "Hey honey I caught some creek felons today, I'm lucky to be alive." Soon the day will end and you can gear up for writing tired mothers taking their kids to school before they goe to work for a long day. Those CCPD felonies just keep building up. You all are so brave. Most people respect the police - real police, not pathetic fake ones.

Unregistered
    Lol, I’m starting to think they shoved that stop sign citation in your ass instead of hand deliver. Guy. You’ve been on this same topic for months. Live life. Be free. Your ass hole should’ve healed by now.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Lol, I’m starting to think they shoved that stop sign citation in your ass instead of hand deliver. Guy. You’ve been on this same topic for months. Live life. Be free. Your ass hole should’ve healed by now.
    Is that how you sorry fake cops normally deliver your bogus citations? You don't even bother to use KY, you just use sand. You all are working very hard for the residents to hate you - well it's working quite well.

Unregistered
    Here's what really happens. A chronic complaining resident will complain about stop signs. The feckless leadership from the chief down orders enforcement to satisfy one or two community assholes. So just like any department we have few jerks as cops who have zero judgement or discretion and they bust hard on everyone for the most minor stuff. Obviously the chief and his cronies don't understand math or addition. To satisfy one complaining AH they are willing to piss off hundreds of good residents. The chief and his idiots are too stupid to understand what's really happening. At the same time they want us out there creating good will, while simultaneously sending a few of our assholes out there to f*ck with everyone in a neighborhood. We need a new chief and corresponding command staff with some guts to tell these community complainers no once in awhile, and also to reign in the few of our heartless jerks. Lastly I know residents will tire of the constant unfair citations and move away and be replaced by people from east of the turnpike. Then how will our department fair? Please don't paint all of us with the same broad brush. How in the hell someone becomes a chief and doesn't understand these simple concepts is beyond me.

Unregistered

Seriously

Your not a cop. Your a jail guard. You think you don’t have to follow the rule cause you got credentials. I don’t believe in going out of your way to ticket other officers but in this case, absolutely. You don’t get that you are not above the law. You can only push “I be a police too so far”

Unregistered
    Here's what really happens. A chronic complaining resident will complain about stop signs. The feckless leadership from the chief down orders enforcement to satisfy one or two community assholes. So just like any department we have few jerks as cops who have zero judgement or discretion and they bust hard on everyone for the most minor stuff. Obviously the chief and his cronies don't understand math or addition. To satisfy one complaining AH they are willing to piss off hundreds of good residents. The chief and his idiots are too stupid to understand what's really happening. At the same time they want us out there creating good will, while simultaneously sending a few of our assholes out there to f*ck with everyone in a neighborhood. We need a new chief and corresponding command staff with some guts to tell these community complainers no once in awhile, and also to reign in the few of our heartless jerks. Lastly I know residents will tire of the constant unfair citations and move away and be replaced by people from east of the turnpike. Then how will our department fair? Please don't paint all of us with the same broad brush. How in the hell someone becomes a chief and doesn't understand these simple concepts is beyond me.
    Thanks for at least being honest and also for not defending those tyrants that are terrorizing the neighborhood. If it starts with your chief then they need to throw him out.

Unregistered
    Your not a cop. Your a jail guard. You think you don’t have to follow the rule cause you got credentials. I don’t believe in going out of your way to ticket other officers but in this case, absolutely. You don’t get that you are not above the law. You can only push “I be a police too so far”
    I really despise you stop sign ticket writing Tards. I was wondering if my texts were aggravating you or not. Thanks to your response I know they are. Now I will pickup my game to a higher level and more often. BTW - any jail guard is better than you wanna-be's. Too bad a real law enforcement agency wouldn't hire you. Those real phycological tests are hard aren't they. Does Dr Seuss do yours?

Unregistered

Enough

I be a police too. I be a police too. I be a police too. I be a police too. I be a police too. I be a police too. Not!!!

Unregistered

Did you get a real cop to spell check

🤪🤪🤪. Omg. I was watching them inmates. That one was cheating playing cards. Call the sheriff. This is bad. Real bad

Unregistered

Short Bus Tards

Making fun of jail guards - they are called Corrections Deputies. I guess you CCPD fake cops probably never met one as you can't book people into the BSO jail for failure to stop exactly at the stop sign stop bar - even though that's a giant felony to you Tards. Wackenhut wouldn't hire you misfits. I bet all of you rode the short bus to your special needs school while you licked the windows the entire way.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast