City to purchase body cams for LPD - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    First of all, I'm not a bad apple. There are several in your agency who need cameras to make sure they do their job. I'm not one of them. Who I worry about is the good officer who has a bad day or makes an honest mistake and gets raked over the coals for it. If you don't believe that can happen, you haven't been on the job long enough or are naive. As far as integrity, pcso probably has the most integrity of any agency in the county and they don't wear cameras. Maybe that says something.
    The City is sick and tired of paying out for your bad behavior, that’s why you have cameras.

Unregistered
    Wear your camera and shut up you worthless scum. Sorry you can’t violate people’s civil rights anymore.

Oh, name calling. Very mature and intelligent. Something tells me you'll be on one of these cameras in the future!

Unregistered
    The City is sick and tired of paying out for your bad behavior, that’s why you have cameras.
    Good theory. But it's not their money they are "paying". So they aren't tired of anything. There's a fine line between uninformed and ignorant.

Unregistered
    It's a capitulation to political correctness and group think.

Unregistered
    It's a capitulation to political correctness and group think.
    Indeed it is!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12