Don’t worry Hammocks Margret Parker is going to make it all better - Page 3
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Wait….Nadal is in NRU too?!???? Did Sarassa just say f it and select all the rejects to NRU to give them their one and only opportunity? What a mess.
    Nadal is like the A/ because all of the NRU Sergeants r useless. Hammocks is going down the tubes fast. Why isn’t Commissioner Joe Martinez doing something about this issue?

Unregistered
    Nadal is like the A/ because all of the NRU Sergeants r useless. Hammocks is going down the tubes fast. Why isn’t Commissioner Joe Martinez doing something about this issue?
    Gimme a break, crazy Joe is out to lunch.

Unregistered
    Wait….Nadal is in NRU too?!???? Did Sarassa just say f it and select all the rejects to NRU to give them their one and only opportunity? What a mess.
    That was Queen Barrow, not Sarasa.

Unregistered
    Who banged her? Who in HD will bite the bullet? Thats what she needs

Unregistered

Don't talk sh¿t about Major Holden

Hammocks is a dumping ground for the worst lieutenants on the department. We have Sarasa, Chala, and Parker.

Three aliens that shouldn’t have been allowed to become supervisor. Sarasa has destroyed Hammocks NRU. Chala destroys himself with his stupidity. Parker has destroyed south district, Intracoastal, and Hammock is next.

Hammocks District is on life support! Hopefully, Holden will make the proper changes. However, I doubt it. We need a man leading the Hammocks with big ballz that won’t take shit from anymore.
    You had me until you started talking sh@t about Vanessa. She has only been there a minute, give her time she will take care of business. In fact, I would say she has more "balls" as you put it than most of our male Command Staff. She is not afraid to make good decisions and take action. What is funny is that you talked smack about your last Major who was a man..... ya'll ain't never happy, that is on YOU!!!

Unregistered
    I love watching her melt downs. She’s bat shit crazy and thinks she’s hot.
    One of the craziest ladies I’ve ever been around.

Unregistered
    Hammocks is a dumping ground for the worst lieutenants on the department. We have Sarasa, Chala, and Parker.

Three aliens that shouldn’t have been allowed to become supervisor. Sarasa has destroyed Hammocks NRU. Chala destroys himself with his stupidity. Parker has destroyed south district, Intracoastal, and Hammock is next.

Hammocks District is on life support! Hopefully, Holden will make the proper changes. However, I doubt it. We need a man leading the Hammocks with big ballz that won’t take shit from anymore.
    Two out of the 3 names are men and you need a man? But when a woman is strong and makes decisions .. she’s a ***** lol. Only men can do that bc it means they have “balls”. Call your mom and tell her ur sorry that you don’t respect women

Unregistered
    I work intracoastal and she’s great! The entire county needs more supervisors like her. The OP must be another MDPD employee who shows up and causes everyone else to work harder. What’s the matter did MP yell at you and make you do your job? Ohhh what a tragedy.. you’re the problem, not her.
    This is the most bullshit post I’ve ever seen. Parker you’re a disgusting human and a horrible cop.

Unregistered
    This is the most bullshit post I’ve ever seen. Parker you’re a disgusting human and a horrible cop.
    The most important thing here is that the major, VH, is one thick mama. I’m sure she’s happily married and all that, but dayyyum. To munch on that. And, to add, she will - I believe - do something about those wackos esp Siracha. Yish what a slimeball. Danny is just being Danny, with a high IQ and no common sense. The other one, don’t know her.

Unregistered
    I love watching her melt downs. She’s bat shit crazy and thinks she’s hot.
    To think someone with so many write ups for insubordination was able to promote up is scary.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast