Don’t worry Hammocks Margret Parker is going to make it all better - Page 2
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    U guys r ****ed.

Love,

Intracoastal
    As long as dudes don’t have to be sucking off other dudes anymore we’re better off.

Unregistered
    As long as dudes don’t have to be sucking off other dudes anymore we’re better off.
    Was that in the job description?

Unregistered
    Hammocks is a dumping ground for the worst lieutenants on the department. We have Sarasa, Chala, and Parker.

Three aliens that shouldn’t have been allowed to become supervisor. Sarasa has destroyed Hammocks NRU. Chala destroys himself with his stupidity. Parker has destroyed south district, Intracoastal, and Hammock is next.

Hammocks District is on life support! Hopefully, Holden will make the proper changes. However, I doubt it. We need a man leading the Hammocks with big ballz that won’t take shit from anymore.

Unregistered
    Hammocks is a dumping ground for the worst lieutenants on the department. We have Sarasa, Chala, and Parker.

Three aliens that shouldn’t have been allowed to become supervisor. Sarasa has destroyed Hammocks NRU. Chala destroys himself with his stupidity. Parker has destroyed south district, Intracoastal, and Hammock is next.

Hammocks District is on life support! Hopefully, Holden will make the proper changes. However, I doubt it. We need a man leading the Hammocks with big ballz that won’t take shit from anymore.
    And that is precisely what's wrong with your department. Up here, we promote based on merit (proactivity, calls handled, attendance, puntuality,etc.) and seniority points as well. You guys should give it a try to see if it works better for you. I think that you'd see a difference within 6 months.

Unregistered
    And that is precisely what's wrong with your department. Up here, we promote based on merit (proactivity, calls handled, attendance, puntuality,etc.) and seniority points as well. You guys should give it a try to see if it works better for you. I think that you'd see a difference within 6 months.
    That would be nice, you know actually promoting and moving people based on merit and ability, that will NEVER happen at mdpd! This place is all about who knows who. That is the Miami way.

Unregistered

Now I know you’re a troll. Sarasa has done a great job in NRU. She’s fair to us and treats us good.

Unregistered
    Now I know you’re a troll. Sarasa has done a great job in NRU. She’s fair to us and treats us good.
    Yes but would you hit it?

Unregistered
    Yes but would you hit it?
    I rather bank Huete with his 12 year old braces then any of those two.

Unregistered
    Silvia don’t be defending Sarasa. By the way, how’s JP doing?

Unregistered
    Silvia don’t be defending Sarasa. By the way, how’s JP doing?
    Wait….Nadal is in NRU too?!???? Did Sarassa just say f it and select all the rejects to NRU to give them their one and only opportunity? What a mess.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast