Don’t worry Hammocks Margret Parker is going to make it all better - Page 5
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    She has zero common sense, couldn't make a decision if her life depended on it and has the testicular fortitude of a chimp ! Shes been kicked outta ns and intra and pretty much every district shes been in
    Not to mention she hides when the call gets hot. She prays in the young officers who will hit anything. And has never been a cops cop. She’s a snitch.

Unregistered
    Hey Margie, your a LT now! Your job is to supervise the lazy Sgts on your platoon! You aren’t supposed to be handling calls, no less qsying and fighting with dispatchers! That’s very unprofessional of you! Your officers are lazy, picking and choosing calls because their Sgts are lazy! Get your act together! A good Lt doesn’t need to touch the radio!
    Today was embarrassing

Unregistered
    Ok, Ms. Parker.
    Hard worker?!? Hahahahahahahahha

Unregistered
    Hey Margie, your a LT now! Your job is to supervise the lazy Sgts on your platoon! You aren’t supposed to be handling calls, no less qsying and fighting with dispatchers! That’s very unprofessional of you! Your officers are lazy, picking and choosing calls because their Sgts are lazy! Get your act together! A good Lt doesn’t need to touch the radio!
    Today was embarrassing
    Those lazy Sgts better start referencing the LT's calls. Also, it will not be long before those Sgts get tired of clearing for calls and they start cracking down on those lazy Ofcs. Get ready for change! It has been overdue for a long time!

Unregistered
    Ok Parker! Let’s see what happens! We will all continue to watch you clear the calls for us! Those lazy Sgts and Ofcs have been around before you got promoted! Just like calls are always gonna hold!
    You aren’t going to change a thing!
    But I do appreciate you carrying some of the workload so I can take my 12!

Unregistered
    Ok Parker! Let’s see what happens! We will all continue to watch you clear the calls for us! Those lazy Sgts and Ofcs have been around before you got promoted! Just like calls are always gonna hold!
    You aren’t going to change a thing!
    But I do appreciate you carrying some of the workload so I can take my 12!
    She was my sgt in south. Everyday she would tell us in roll call not to get into anything because she had a headache or some crazy excuse. When we did get involved in shit, since it’s south, she would ***** and complain about having to work. She was by far the worst sgt I have worked for in such a small period of time and I hope she understands the lack of impact she has on others.

Unregistered
    She was my sgt in south. Everyday she would tell us in roll call not to get into anything because she had a headache or some crazy excuse. When we did get involved in shit, since it’s south, she would ***** and complain about having to work. She was by far the worst sgt I have worked for in such a small period of time and I hope she understands the lack of impact she has on others.
    So what have you done to improve your situation since then? I'm sure not a damn thing! In the mean time, she studied and passed the LT's exam. Stop blaming others for your deficiencies. Slug!

Unregistered
    So what have you done to improve your situation since then? I'm sure not a damn thing! In the mean time, she studied and passed the LT's exam. Stop blaming others for your deficiencies. Slug!
    Meg, you were what, number 153 when you got promoted to sergeant and this was your 4th time taking the Lt test. Come on now, take your own advice.

Unregistered
    Meg, you were what, number 153 when you got promoted to sergeant and this was your 4th time taking the Lt test. Come on now, take your own advice.
    Now you just talking whatever! By the way, it's L.T. to you!

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345