U guys r ****ed.

Love,

Intracoastal

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    U guys r ****ed.

Love,

Intracoastal
    I love watching her melt downs. She’s bat shit crazy and thinks she’s hot.

Unregistered
    U guys r ****ed.

Love,

Intracoastal

I work intracoastal and she’s great! The entire county needs more supervisors like her. The OP must be another MDPD employee who shows up and causes everyone else to work harder. What’s the matter did MP yell at you and make you do your job? Ohhh what a tragedy.. you’re the problem, not her.

Unregistered
    I work intracoastal and she’s great! The entire county needs more supervisors like her. The OP must be another MDPD employee who shows up and causes everyone else to work harder. What’s the matter did MP yell at you and make you do your job? Ohhh what a tragedy.. you’re the problem, not her.
    Ok Margaret.

Unregistered
    Parker, I hate to break the news to you but everywhere you have worked you have been a mess. No one respects you and no one likes you nor that crazy mentality you have. You don’t even make people work!!! Your roll calls are all the same “guys hide under a tree” “guys I don’t feel well please don’t cause any paperwork”. Gtfo with that mess that we need more like you. You and your crazy bunch should all be put in property and left off the road.

Unregistered
    Parker, I hate to break the news to you but everywhere you have worked you have been a mess. No one respects you and no one likes you nor that crazy mentality you have. You don’t even make people work!!! Your roll calls are all the same “guys hide under a tree” “guys I don’t feel well please don’t cause any paperwork”. Gtfo with that mess that we need more like you. You and your crazy bunch should all be put in property and left off the road.
    She should’ve been fired for insubordination years ago. She’s one of the most nastiest females we got here.

Unregistered
    U guys r ****ed.

Love,

Intracoastal
    You guys act like everyone doesn’t know she’s a zero. No need to post it here.

Unregistered
    Ive known Parker since her days as an officer. She may have a serrated side, but it serves her well. She is not afraid to call it, even at the risk of being criticized. She is a very hard worker. If you find yourself at odds with her, take an honest look at yourself.

Unregistered
    Ive known Parker since her days as an officer. She may have a serrated side, but it serves her well. She is not afraid to call it, even at the risk of being criticized. She is a very hard worker. If you find yourself at odds with her, take an honest look at yourself.
    Post your name then if you have loyalty to her!

Parker stop writing about yourself. It’s unbecoming.

Unregistered
    Ok, Ms. Parker.

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast