Sammy Gibson - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Sammy Gibson

Unregistered

Really?

Ok, I’ve been out of the loop for a while and just found this site, but let me get this straight…. Sammy can have an extramarital affair with a subordinate (years ago) who was married to another of his subordinates and everyone is completely OK with that? Wow……what a joke of an agency, so much for integrity.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Ok, I’ve been out of the loop for a while and just found this site, but let me get this straight…. Sammy can have an extramarital affair with a subordinate (years ago) who was married to another of his subordinates and everyone is completely OK with that? Wow……what a joke of an agency, so much for integrity.
    Well nothing has changed, there are two under him right now who have had / having an affair and one of the spouses works for this agency and the other other in Sanford. Two marriages destroyed and they continue to work together. No big deal nothing to see here.

Unregistered

It’s double standards

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I heard the core of the soul of SCSO is racism and favoritism.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12