Fleet - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Fleet

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Listen tattle tail. I give zero fUKs about command and their vehicles. It’s just part of the game . Go to any department same shit…. All we care about is getting our units fixed the first time, and not leaving there wondering if I’m going to have to come right back, because it’s still not fixed. Or worse, going code and wrecking due to some retard mechanic not fixing the problem THE FIRST TIME.

People like you always have to cry because you want what the other man has. TAKE YOUR DUTY GUN AND 32 YOUR SELF!
    You are way out of line. How dare you. Post your name since you are a tough guy. Better yet cancel your backup all the time. POS By the way your wife told me to say hi

Unregistered
    Fleet is getting worse and worse. They can’t fix anything and when they try it takes months to get your vehicle back.

Unregistered
    Fleet is getting worse and worse. They can’t fix anything and when they try it takes months to get your vehicle back.
    Why does it take months to get my vehicle back when it goes in for repairs. Steve ran that garage the way it was suppose to be run.

Unregistered

Fleet/ Steve/ Steve/ Steve

Stop your freakin whining.I hate to tell you but Steve is not coming back so fix your own damn car. And by the way Steve was under investigation and was forced to retire so the hard on you have for Steve. Go take a cold shower.

Unregistered
    Stop your freakin whining.I hate to tell you but Steve is not coming back so fix your own damn car. And by the way Steve was under investigation and was forced to retire so the hard on you have for Steve. Go take a cold shower.
    I don’t believe that for a second. Steve was the only one who actually had a clue how to run that garage the right way. If he was under investigation what was it for or are you just trying to keep the lime light of the current situation with the garage.

Unregistered
    I don’t believe that for a second. Steve was the only one who actually had a clue how to run that garage the right way. If he was under investigation what was it for or are you just trying to keep the lime light of the current situation with the garage.
    The garage sucks the manager there is way over his head and has no clue what is even going on.

Unregistered
    Two months and my car still isn’t fixed. Our garage is terrible.

Unregistered
    Two months and my car still isn’t fixed. Our garage is terrible.
    BSO is hiring if you want a working car.

Unregistered
    BSO has to keep hiring. They have no choice with the Sheriff they have.

Unregistered
    Coincidentally, BSO is having the same issue with their fleet program. Check out their forum. I guess it’s a Broward thing.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12