Riddle me a riddle

RIDDLE Time

Riddle me a riddle

RIDDLE me this, RIDDLE me that, our agency is not all dat so why talk back. You will do what your told or find your ass out the door. We ***** and cry with a dry eye. We come to work with our backstabbing ways, we answer our calls and go about the day. Decisions are being made that won't affect most of us anyway. We get our check on Tuesday and we get ready for another day. The only way to change your day is to find another place to hide away.

RIDDLE R!!!

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by RIDDLE Time View Post
    RIDDLE me this, RIDDLE me that, our agency is not all dat so why talk back. You will do what your told or find your ass out the door. We ***** and cry with a dry eye. We come to work with our backstabbing ways, we answer our calls and go about the day. Decisions are being made that won't affect most of us anyway. We get our check on Tuesday and we get ready for another day. The only way to change your day is to find another place to hide away.

RIDDLE R!!!
    Twinkle Twinkle little star how I wonder where mids are. Sleeping under a star? Drinking coffee from afar? Crime stats are what they are. Body Worn Cameras are not to far. Tell us who you are?

Unregistered

Riddler

Riddle me this, riddle me that, who is the one who did that. Theres a rat in the hat who threw his hat and his supporters dont know that. The rat only knows because he is brat who thinks he knows all that and will leave at that.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Riddle me this, riddle me that, who is the one who did that. Theres a rat in the hat who threw his hat and his supporters dont know that. The rat only knows because he is brat who thinks he knows all that and will leave at that.
    Fiddle me a rat and I will cover dat. The rat in the hat is fat and over all dat. Please don't say brat cause he knows he is a rat. He wears a uniform and thinks he's all that. People come and people go but we all know that the rat is on the mat.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Fiddle me a rat and I will cover dat. The rat in the hat is fat and over all dat. Please don't say brat cause he knows he is a rat. He wears a uniform and thinks he's all that. People come and people go but we all know that the rat is on the mat.
    This is a masterpiece,, LMFAO...