Step plan like Texas - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Texas Troopers work 50 hour work weeks. Do the math! We would be taking a pay cut. Be thankful for what we have.. If not LEAVE

There will never be a substantial change in pay due to the northern counties being paid well already. You can’t compare living in Clay County to Miami.

Gotta go to another s4 to turn into a LF I’ll be clearing in 2 hrs

Didn’t know they worked 50 hrs. Well that’s not comparable. Happy with what we got give the raises to FDOC. They need it worse than FHP.

Unregistered

Not true

Texas Troopers work 50 hour work weeks. Do the math! We would be taking a pay cut. Be thankful for what we have.. If not LEAVE

There will never be a substantial change in pay due to the northern counties being paid well already. You can’t compare living in Clay County to Miami.

Gotta go to another s4 to turn into a LF I’ll be clearing in 2 hrs
    Even working every ounce of SOAR when they allow 16 hours per week will not get you to the 100k plus Texas troopers make after 5 years.

Unregistered
    Even working every ounce of SOAR when they allow 16 hours per week will not get you to the 100k plus Texas troopers make after 5 years.

Texas DPS is hiring, don’t like the benefits to cost of living here then move grass maybe greener that’s in your hands

Unregistered
    Every election cycle they bring this up to get leo votes. Let me be perfectly clear. We will never get a substantial pay raise or step plan. Don't work harder or do any extra ass kissing thinking it will help.
    Never ever ever ever going to happen. I've been associated with the patrol since 1985 and had the step plan for a few years. Once they take it from you you're never getting it back.

Unregistered
    Never ever ever ever going to happen. I've been associated with the patrol since 1985 and had the step plan for a few years. Once they take it from you you're never getting it back.
    Grandpa go crawl back into the rock and go change your diaper. It’s called a career development plan not a step plan. You must not be that associated with the patrol. Shut up ajd get away. Jesus Christ since 1985. Give it a rest and go fishing. Disengage from FHP. Get a life.

Unregistered
    Grandpa go crawl back into the rock and go change your diaper. It’s called a career development plan not a step plan. You must not be that associated with the patrol. Shut up ajd get away. Jesus Christ since 1985. Give it a rest and go fishing. Disengage from FHP. Get a life.
    Sounds like you're the one under a rock if you think it's changing....ever

Unregistered
    Sounds like you're the one under a rock if you think it's changing....ever
    If you are a Trooper, then leave. Bye. You have such a negative attitude that you are part of the problem with no desire to help and find a solution. You must be a miserable prick of a trooper and a crap of a person. Negativity won’t take you to may places in life. Go to a place that make you happy and let th erest of us keep fighting the pay raise fight. I bet i have dirty underwears that i have pooped on that have more time thatn you on FHP and I don’t have such negativity.

Unregistered
    If you are a Trooper, then leave. Bye. You have such a negative attitude that you are part of the problem with no desire to help and find a solution. You must be a miserable prick of a trooper and a crap of a person. Negativity won’t take you to may places in life. Go to a place that make you happy and let th erest of us keep fighting the pay raise fight. I bet i have dirty underwears that i have pooped on that have more time thatn you on FHP and I don’t have such negativity.
    Good luck. I admire your optimism and sincerely hope the situation changes at some point. I was a true believer for several years as well. Hope you can keep it up.
    I retired 8 years ago. I have a nice retirement, better than yours will ever be because I got some steps and I get that 3% cola every year...I'm plenty happy but I'm also a realist. The pay plan went away almost 30 years ago and nothing is on the horizon. Are the pay bands still around?...another joke.
    I loved the job and the people I worked with but I wouldn't advise anyone to stay there longer than a couple of years. You are just doing yourself and your family a disservice. Think of your retirement....

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12