Where is our voice?

Unregistered

Where is our voice?

Our brothers get hurt protecting the city and where is the PBA? Where is Rod?
    He was overheard saying “why do they call me, I can’t do anything. I’m not a medic”.
    Thanks for nothing PBA. You can go back to your lavish frat house parties on our dime now.

Unregistered
    The PBA nor Rod will protect your officers. It’s all a dog and pony show. They don’t protect you, especially in what is put into your respective contracts.

Unregistered
    It’s a huge disgrace to think that scumbag worked here once upon a time.

Unregistered

Butch

Better yet, where was the Chief? Would have been nice for him to make a statement supporting our officers😳🤔

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Our brothers get hurt protecting the city and where is the PBA? Where is Rod?
    He was overheard saying “why do they call me, I can’t do anything. I’m not a medic”.
    Thanks for nothing PBA. You can go back to your lavish frat house parties on our dime now.
    POS doesn't work at Chick filet either but he can sure sling those sandwiches

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    POS doesn't work at Chick filet either but he can sure sling those sandwiches
    That’s a damn good point.

Unregistered
    Chief and Rod/PBA dont show up to a 31 year officer retirement lunch. Both sell a good game but neither live up to the hype