Lousy Lt

Thread: Lousy Lt

Unregistered

Lousy Lt

Is that waste of a lieutenant bonnie bush still employed? She’s the worst, if all managers are like her, incompetence has run amok.

Unregistered
    Say what you want, but I’ve Worked for her and she’s solid. Will go to bat for you and battle the admin. Sometimes to her own demise. She has a bigger set of balls than most of the men walking around the station halls. Not a popularity contest. If you don’t like her style, bid off of days.

Unregistered
    The original poster is an idiot. The second one is spot on

Unregistered
    let's be honest. Bonnie is a better leader than her pervert husband was

Unregistered
    I worked under Bonnie quite a bit. She was always nice, attentive, didn't micro manage or get angry or be condescending and snap - unlike our current DT LT.

Unregistered
    Haha enjoy that

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    let's be honest. Bonnie is a better leader than her pervert husband was
    Heard he got washed out from the SO for hitting on a CSI tech half his age. He hasn’t changed. Scumbag.

Unregistered
    Heard he got washed out from the SO for hitting on a CSI tech half his age. He hasn’t changed. Scumbag.
    Just stop. He cracks under pressure and folds under stress. If he reads this crap he will need to be put on suicide watch. 🤣🤣🤣

Unregistered
    Just stop. He cracks under pressure and folds under stress. If he reads this crap he will need to be put on suicide watch. 🤣🤣🤣
    true lol he was a fragile man when he worked here

Unregistered
    The way he talked at the SO you would think he was just God's gift to Law Enforcement. I couldn't stand him, I am glad he left the SO. No loss