Mandatory Vaccination BS - Page 5
Page 5 of 53 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I also heard that we don't have a large pool of applicants. Why else would they be processing in three months vs six months or a year...
    I’m sure you probably heard how bada** our TRT operators are as well. Hearing vs knowing are two different things.

Unregistered
    I’m sure you probably heard how bada** our TRT operators are as well. Hearing vs knowing are two different things.
    You make a valid point. For the sake of this department and law enforcement, I hope that I was given bad information and we are getting slammed with applicants.

Unregistered
    Yeah you’re definitely not a cop. If you are talk to someone in personnel and they will tell you they have the most applicants ever just waiting on the City.

You probably won’t though, fake news with your anti-Vax mindset suits you better.
    The chief literally said that at city council idiot and I actually talked with Sarah the other day. But yeah I’m definitely not a cop here.

Unregistered
    During a true pandemic, all hands on deck would be needed. During a scamdemic, they play games with people's lives and careers.

Unregistered
    https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/202...discuss-video/

The Pfizer shot that received the FDA approval is not the vaccine that is currently available. Watch the video. The vaccine that received FDA approval is currently being manufactured and are not available to the public.

Unregistered
    Comirnaty (BioNTech) is an almost identical product to the Pfizer vaccine, but differs in legality. Since the Comirnaty was given full FDA approval it assumes legal responsibilities that may arise, this differs from the Pfizer vaccine which is still listed under EUA providing them with legal immunity.

So why not just get the FDA approved Comirnaty jab?

Well first of all, it’s not available. Like mentioned above, the product has not been manufactured, and now with Pfizer being granted the extended EUA, they will still be using the Pfizer jab in place of the nonexistent Comirnaty shot.

Unregistered
    But what if you're allergic to some of the ingredients in the vaccine?

Unregistered
    Hearing and knowing are absolutely different. You're right!

We can just tell them the cool stuff your wife and daughter do to us while you're at work! That we do KNOW will motivate some!

We just can’t let them HEAR how fat and disgusting they are.

Unregistered
    The covid virus is gone, replaced by delta, but the "vaccines" they are pushing are not formulated for delta, making them useless.

Unregistered
    Bait and Switch.

https://childrenshealthdefense.org/d...7000-one-week/

This wasn’t mentioned in the press conference.

Page 5 of 53 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast