Mandatory Vaccination BS - Page 4
Page 4 of 53 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    The first stimulus bill included payments of $13,900 for diagnosis of COVID, $39,000 for ventilator treatment, and $14,000 for COVID death. Dr Birx got explained that hospitals will not be audited by NIH for those charges. There was no bill passed to stop these payments.

Now CDC is reporting that hospitals counted over 130K deaths from pneumonia, influenza, and heart attacks as COVID 19. Hospitals got rich and the virus numbers are over inflated.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hd0CeJqduhQ

Denmark abolished all COVID measures, but I bet you won't see that article on mainstream news in our country.
    https://freewestmedia.com/2021/08/09...rona-measures/

Union must absolutely fight the mandatory vaccination/testing requirements.
    Please provide the legal basis in which they should fight?

Unregistered
    Please provide the legal basis in which they should fight?
    Maybe not fight but put out a dang press release showing that the officers are against mandatory vaccines and the mayors decision.

Unregistered
    Maybe not fight but put out a dang press release showing that the officers are against mandatory vaccines and the mayors decision.
    Maybe because the officers aren’t against the vaccines. It’s just a small amount of angry MPOs who will never get promoted complaining per usual.

Unregistered
    Maybe because the officers aren’t against the vaccines. It’s just a small amount of angry MPOs who will never get promoted complaining per usual.
    Remember, 'we are all in this together," the PBA will get it all worked out, the end.

Unregistered
    Remember, 'we are all in this together," the PBA will get it all worked out, the end.
    I’m not against the vaccine. I have it and have no issue. I am against anyone being forced to take it. What is this the military? What happen to my body my choice all you liberal quacks

Unregistered
    They won’t. Stop relying on other people. Go take your calls, get vaxxed, and go home.

If you can’t do that, quit. There are 100s of applicants that will happily take your spot
    I don't know about hundreds... I think our applicant pool is drying up.

Unregistered
    I don't know about hundreds... I think our applicant pool is drying up.
    They literally don’t have enough applicants now to cover our current open positions. That came from the chiefs mouth.

Unregistered
    They literally don’t have enough applicants now to cover our current open positions. That came from the chiefs mouth.
    I get the importance of Holdover and getting them ready to go, but it would be nice if they could trim the fat a little and get them on the street a little sooner. I heard this new hire group is big.

Unregistered
    Yeah you’re definitely not a cop. If you are talk to someone in personnel and they will tell you they have the most applicants ever just waiting on the City.

You probably won’t though, fake news with your anti-Vax mindset suits you better.

Unregistered
    Yeah you’re definitely not a cop. If you are talk to someone in personnel and they will tell you they have the most applicants ever just waiting on the City.

You probably won’t though, fake news with your anti-Vax mindset suits you better.
    I also heard that we don't have a large pool of applicants. Why else would they be processing in three months vs six months or a year...

Page 4 of 53 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast