Mandatory Vaccination BS - Page 3
Page 3 of 53 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    It’s disgusting how quickly they are laying down. I hope people are ready to fight like hell against this. I for one will not comply with any of her demands. What are the consequences? I guess we will find out.
    The PBA is not going to challenge a vaccine mandate, for the membership, I hope you are joking?

Unregistered
    The PBA is not going to challenge a vaccine mandate, for the membership, I hope you are joking?
    What would the legal challenge be? Every federal court has already ruled in favor mandatory vaccines. Our only hope is Desantis blocking it state wide.

Unregistered
    Based on the PBA’s email today they have already waved the surrender flag.
    How much money are you willing to throw at a losing case?

Unregistered
    You pu$$ies are gonna do what your told. Quit acting tough.

Pull that sleeve up and take that shot and get it over with. You not going to do any about it except cry.

I think it’s very reasonable what the city has offered. It’s not a mandatory vaccine like several places will implement. You still have the right to choose to wear a mask or to get tests done.

Unregistered
    Sounds like we need a new PBA attorney who knows Constitution.
    And you wonder why you can't get promoted! Where in the constitution does it say you have to work for an employer if you don't like the conditions? No one likes the order, but let's face it, no is going to be forces to get vaccinated.

Unregistered
    It’s always the same squirrels that post on the PBA fb page and make the most noise. None of you are going to quit so get on with it and quit whining.

Unregistered
    No they were standing right next to the mayor during the press conference. #WhatwouldAbedo

Unregistered
    Abe’s at home on COVID leave lmao

Unregistered
    The first stimulus bill included payments of $13,900 for diagnosis of COVID, $39,000 for ventilator treatment, and $14,000 for COVID death. Dr Birx got explained that hospitals will not be audited by NIH for those charges. There was no bill passed to stop these payments.

Now CDC is reporting that hospitals counted over 130K deaths from pneumonia, influenza, and heart attacks as COVID 19. Hospitals got rich and the virus numbers are over inflated.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hd0CeJqduhQ

Denmark abolished all COVID measures, but I bet you won't see that article on mainstream news in our country.
    https://freewestmedia.com/2021/08/09...rona-measures/

Union must absolutely fight the mandatory vaccination/testing requirements.

Unregistered
    Union must absolutely fight the mandatory vaccination/testing requirements.
    They won’t. Stop relying on other people. Go take your calls, get vaxxed, and go home.

If you can’t do that, quit. There are 100s of applicants that will happily take your spot

Page 3 of 53 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast