Mandatory Vaccination BS - Page 2
Page 2 of 53 FirstFirst 12341252 ... LastLast

Unregistered
    In a real pandemic, we would be burying the dead in droves and preparing to die ourselves.

Unregistered
    I hope it doesn't come to that, but wait until HR compiles the list of all vaccinated and unvaccinated employees. If you didn't get the vax, you will never be promoted and will always be shift bidding.

Unregistered
    Why are we testing healthy employees? How about we test only those that are sick or have symptoms?

Unregistered
    What purpose does testing serve. We’ve already been given the go ahead to come to work with Covid as long as we wear a mask. This is just a Democrat grandstanding. What a true hero she is.

Unregistered
    The Mayor was not as concerned with the spread of germs when her dog shit all over the TPD gym and she just left it.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    So the mayor is mandating the vaccination. Is the PBA lining up the lawyers?
    Based on the PBA’s email today they have already waved the surrender flag.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Based on the PBA’s email today they have already waved the surrender flag.
    It’s disgusting how quickly they are laying down. I hope people are ready to fight like hell against this. I for one will not comply with any of her demands. What are the consequences? I guess we will find out.

Unregistered
    Sounds like we need a new PBA attorney who knows Constitution.

Unregistered
    I was getting ready to come back but with this vazzination thing going down I am gonna stay fired.

Peace Out Delvin

Unregistered

Page 2 of 53 FirstFirst 12341252 ... LastLast