Mandatory Vaccination BS
Page 1 of 53 1231151 ... LastLast

Unregistered

Mandatory Vaccination BS

So the mayor is mandating the vaccination. Is the PBA lining up the lawyers?

Unregistered
    Im assuming that everyone that refuses the shot are calling out tomorrow? you know to show how many people that are leaving.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Im assuming that everyone that refuses the shot are calling out tomorrow? you know to show how many people that are leaving.
    Maybe not tomorrow but in the near future. If she thinks we should not go to work and all......maybe we should all go light duty for fear of spreading?!? I will be losing my job soon i guess. At least i'm vested.

Unregistered
    Remember the Governor signed a bill against mandatory vaxx

Unregistered
    Do not quit your jobs!!!!

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Remember the Governor signed a bill against mandatory vaxx
    NO he did not. He signed an Executive Order saying that public and private entities could not ask for Vaccination Passports. That's a big difference from signing a bill. A bill is passed by both houses of the legislature and then sent to the governor for his signature. Plus, there was nothing in the Executive Order that said that Employers could not mandate the vaccine.

Plus it's not mandatory, you have a choice. You can take the shot or you can quit. Are you scared of a little shot?

Unregistered
    Not as scared as you seem to be over telling the boss no. Maybe you sit out the drive thru lunch a few shifts and you won’t have to fear so much.

Unregistered
    there is no light duty for COVID. You either come to work or use sick time

Unregistered
    Union talks a big game but there they are standing right next to Castor the disaster.

Unregistered
    I am already planning on leaving. They can’t force me to do something I don’t want to do.

Page 1 of 53 1231151 ... LastLast