Mandatory Vaccination BS - Page 53
Page 53 of 53 FirstFirst ... 343515253

Unregistered
    Y’all so angry !

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Love to see your health in 9 months.
    Wait, now it's 9 months?? I thought I was supposed to be dead in 6 months? Hate to break it to ya, but I'm going on 8 months, post vax, completely fine.

Keep moving that goalpost!

Unregistered
    Wait, now it's 9 months?? I thought I was supposed to be dead in 6 months? Hate to break it to ya, but I'm going on 8 months, post vax, completely fine.

Keep moving that goalpost!
    Speaking of moving the goalposts,14 days to bend the curve, get the shot and go back to normal and no masks needed. Vax is 96 percent effective. Oops it is 30 percent effective after 6 months. You need a booster. Put your mask back on even if vaxxed. It doesn't prevent you getting covid after all but you will be less sick ( not measurable statement) you can actually spread covid as much as the unvaxxed....oops. notice with a true vaccine does is prevent illness like polio or smallpox. You don't get a mild case of polio or smallpox after vaxx. This is not a vax, it's a therapy, big difference. 19k deaths from shot and counting, hundreds of thousands injured. More deaths and serious injuries than all other past "vaccines" combined! Do some damn research. Vax is your choice don't look down others who decide not to for their health.

Unregistered
    Speaking of moving the goalposts,14 days to bend the curve, get the shot and go back to normal and no masks needed. Vax is 96 percent effective. Oops it is 30 percent effective after 6 months. You need a booster. Put your mask back on even if vaxxed. It doesn't prevent you getting covid after all but you will be less sick ( not measurable statement) you can actually spread covid as much as the unvaxxed....oops. notice with a true vaccine does is prevent illness like polio or smallpox. You don't get a mild case of polio or smallpox after vaxx. This is not a vax, it's a therapy, big difference. 19k deaths from shot and counting, hundreds of thousands injured. More deaths and serious injuries than all other past "vaccines" combined! Do some damn research. Vax is your choice don't look down others who decide not to for their health.
    Wow, you sure look down on those who believe in science!

Were you ever vaxxed as a child? Or are your parents dope smoking, homeschooling, liberal Dem hippies who didn't believe in the old DipTet, etc....?

Unregistered
    Wow, you sure look down on those who believe in science!

Were you ever vaxxed as a child? Or are your parents dope smoking, homeschooling, liberal Dem hippies who didn't believe in the old DipTet, etc....?
    Did you read the post before responding? The point was this is not a vaccine by definition. It is a therapy and a poor one at that. The FDA literally changed the definition of what a vaccine is when Mrna shots were rolled out so this could be called a vaccine. That is a fact. A real vaccine has prevented transmission. This ain't that.

Unregistered
    Did you read the post before responding? The point was this is not a vaccine by definition. It is a therapy and a poor one at that. The FDA literally changed the definition of what a vaccine is when Mrna shots were rolled out so this could be called a vaccine. That is a fact. A real vaccine has prevented transmission. This ain't that.
    It still functions as a vaccine, but I know, you don't want to hear that. Even "real vaccines" don't stop all transmission. That is why there are boosters.

Anywho, over 6 months since the jab and NO side effects, I haven't grown a tail, I'm not dead, and I haven't gotten Covid.

Unregistered
    It still functions as a vaccine, but I know, you don't want to hear that. Even "real vaccines" don't stop all transmission. That is why there are boosters.

Anywho, over 6 months since the jab and NO side effects, I haven't grown a tail, I'm not dead, and I haven't gotten Covid.
    Sure ya did, it’s just tucked between your legs.

Page 53 of 53 FirstFirst ... 343515253