Question

Thread: Question

Unregistered

Question

Thinking about applying with the agency. Just curious how take home cars work and supervision. I’m coming with experience. How are the squads and what specialized units are available?

Unregistered
    Think again. Take a look at many of the previous posts here. You will see a pattern of back biting and betrayal. Betrayal by supervisors and administration. My advise, seek employment elsewhere.

Unregistered
    If you like the good ole boy system, favoritism and political BS than you have found a new home. We got a lot of winners here. A swingers club where deputies wife's are passed around like a baseball, raging alcoholics, and wannabe alpha personalities who have not an ounce of integrity and either washed out of SF military programs and suffer from small penis syndrome. If you enjoy the above-mentioned provisions, welcome!

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    If you like the good ole boy system, favoritism and political BS than you have found a new home. We got a lot of winners here. A swingers club where deputies wife's are passed around like a baseball, raging alcoholics, and wannabe alpha personalities who have not an ounce of integrity and either washed out of SF military programs and suffer from small penis syndrome. If you enjoy the above-mentioned provisions, welcome!
    There’s drama anywhere you go. I’m more interested in supervision and opportunities to do other aspects of law enforcement once I’ve done my time. The current agency I’m at doesn’t have very many different units to explore. I’m just looking to broaden my experience.

Unregistered
    Can’t believe how bad the place has got. Never thought I would say this but I miss the Godwin days. Didn’t seem to have this drama back then. Seemed like this place flipped almost overnight with the 04 election.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    There’s drama anywhere you go. I’m more interested in supervision and opportunities to do other aspects of law enforcement once I’ve done my time. The current agency I’m at doesn’t have very many different units to explore. I’m just looking to broaden my experience.
    If you don't mind kissing the colonel's backside, you will do fine. If you have integrity and character, you will be stuck 10-65ing all the live long day. Highlands is not the place you want to take your next career step.

You can get a $5,000 recruiting bonus, take home car up to 50 miles away, 40 hours leave time at day 1 and relocation reimbursement.

Any perks to the Deputies who actually work hard, stay out of drama and have stuck with the agency these last several years of hell? Of course not.

Unregistered
    They gotta spend the cares act funds somehow. How about investing in your dedicated current employees?? Just saying! The kiss ass brigade have brought this onto themselves!

Unregistered
    I can't believe that I'm going to say this but the area is cheap to live in and honestly the call volume isn't that bad. The community loves us but the admin is a real pain. I doubt any admin is like it used to be. I am definitely not one of the boys but if you like the area give it a shot. Specially units will open back up

Unregistered
    [QUOTE=2024;3327369]You can get a $5,000 recruiting bonus, take home car up to 50 miles away, 40 hours leave time at day 1 and relocation reimbursement.

Any perks to the Deputies who actually work hard, stay out of drama and have stuck with the agency these last several years of hell? Of course not.[/QUOTE

Did you not recently get a raise? If not you may want to check with HR cause everyone else did. Some will never be happy