10-50 - Page 3
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: 10-50

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    It can kind of go either way with this one. Parents pay for a safe learning environment, but they also get pissed when laws are enforced. At the end of the day, our job is to enforce laws of State of FL and not to enforce or fail to enforce, based off our personal bias. College campus or not, doing 50 in a 25 is dangerous and can lead to a traffic fatality if not enforced. So do your job.
    Hellll yeah

Unregistered
    It can kind of go either way with this one. Parents pay for a safe learning environment, but they also get pissed when laws are enforced. At the end of the day, our job is to enforce laws of State of FL and not to enforce or fail to enforce, based off our personal bias. College campus or not, doing 50 in a 25 is dangerous and can lead to a traffic fatality if not enforced. So do your job.
    Yeah ok we'll get right on all those stops and ticket writing because we all know you guys will be there and fight for us when the complaints come in because you got our backs. 🤣😅🤣😂😆😁😄☺

Unregistered
    Yeah ok we'll get right on all those stops and ticket writing because we all know you guys will be there and fight for us when the complaints come in because you got our backs. 🤣😅🤣😂😆😁😄☺

" Right or wrong, It looks better for the Department if we fire them, (officers) kind of makes it look like we're on the side of the University and the Community If they end up getting their job back, we can blame outside influences, at least is wasn't us. "

Unregistered
    You're campus cops, not TPD or FHP as they have tried to make you think you are. The fat head did not get due process or progressive discipline and was fired/retired. He should have sued for the poor training here when the head training guy almost shot off his head in training. Who's next? Just not right for this guy. Who will be next, and I don't want a list. Just saying good luck working at that place and trying to spend a career for the next 30 yrs. I am out like a lot of others. No one will work fork a certain Captain and how they are treated. There will be more leaving the job- guaranteed.

Unregistered
    You're campus cops, not TPD or FHP as they have tried to make you think you are. The fat head did not get due process or progressive discipline and was fired/retired. He should have sued for the poor training here when the head training guy almost shot off his head in training. Who's next? Just not right for this guy. Who will be next, and I don't want a list. Just saying good luck working at that place and trying to spend a career for the next 30 yrs. I am out like a lot of others. No one will work fork a certain Captain and how they are treated. There will be more leaving the job- guaranteed.
    That’s right, campus cops. You should all watch Richard Jewell and calm the F down. Nobody respects you and your job is meaningless.

Unregistered
    Ok, as a campus cop, I am all ready writing more tickets than FHP! What more do you want?

Unregistered
    Ok, as a campus cop, I am all ready writing more tickets than FHP! What more do you want?
    Parking tickets don’t count losers

Unregistered
    It's a lot of traffic stops they want. I have nothing about quotas on UTC's.

I have heard that FHP, who has quotas on UTC's..., is hiring and is giving their troopers a huge pay raise. Just saying if that is your thing and you enjoy doing that and getting recognized for your efforts in writing UTC's.

Unregistered
    More traffic stops please. No questions please, the guy was was shady and was giving it to every desperate waitress in the area.
    Sooo much this! Anyone remember his IA ten years ago for banging waitresses on duty?

Unregistered
    Sooo much this! Anyone remember his IA ten years ago for banging waitresses on duty?
    Secretly, they each considered it a sympathy phuck.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast