Thanks again Sheriff…..

Unregistered

Thanks again Sheriff…..

Not that I was in a position to be promoted to Captain anytime soon but hey, it doesn’t matter, evidently Dennis thinks we all suck and he had to go outside the agency for a new Captain. So much for being the “most valuable assets” of the agency, you all are terrible and even though many of you have put in countless (and thankless) years at SCSO, Dennis does not believe any of you capable, or deserving, to be his new Captain. Move along, nothing to see here. This place sucks and there is now less supervisor positions available if you ever hoped to advance and maybe make a difference. It’s a chain reaction in case you all forgot, Lt to Capt means new Lt, new Lt mean new Sgt, etc.

Unregistered
    Eh, RH will likely prove to be a great addition here. If it became a trend I would agree with you, but not for bringing in one. Also, knowing RH’s background, I’d probably do the same if I was the Sheriff.

Unregistered

Additions

RH credentials speak for themself. Nobody in the agency has the experience he has. Yes inside promotions should be used whenever possible but his knowledge and connections will prove to be a great asset to the agency and the residents of the county. No I don’t need to kiss anyone’s ass and I have exactly zero desire to be promoted but I do see you huge gain for us.