Trump live in alabama - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Unregistered

More pearls for wicked

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Beta male?…ha ha. Bet you wouldn’t say that to my face if you knew who I was buddy.
    Ego at play every simp says exactly that .But guess what beta make. You don't have have to say anything in my face because It's not my business whether you like me or not, nor do I need anyone's approval. So in sum, you just proved my point. A real strong male does not react. He is stoic to insults. Why? Because he is very confident in his abilities. The beta male resorts to violence, because he has no other way of mentally deescalating , the beta male needs validation.
    "Bet you wouldn't say rhT to my face" says the effeminate male. First of all idiot, this forum is like all forums. They were created as an experiment for everyone not just you to voice their opinions anonymously. It wouldn't be fun or productive to identifying anyone hence the insults, triggering ect.
    So who's more powerful the one who merely made a comment? Or the one who internalized it, galvanized it into their soul and lost it by getting defensive and saying " bet you won't tell me to my face!" Girly man; you just proved my point! Making Simps males again! Woo hoo!

Unregistered

Napoliiano complex

Ego at play every simp says exactly that .But guess what beta make. You don't have have to say anything in my face because It's not my business whether you like me or not, nor do I need anyone's approval. So in sum, you just proved my point. A real strong male does not react. He is stoic to insults. Why? Because he is very confident in his abilities. The beta male resorts to violence, because he has no other way of mentally deescalating , the beta male needs validation.
    "Bet you wouldn't say rhT to my face" says the effeminate male. First of all idiot, this forum is like all forums. They were created as an experiment for everyone not just you to voice their opinions anonymously. It wouldn't be fun or productive to identifying anyone hence the insults, triggering ect.
    So who's more powerful the one who merely made a comment? Or the one who internalized it, galvanized it into their soul and lost it by getting defensive and saying " bet you won't tell me to my face!" Girly man; you just proved my point! Making Simps males again! Woo hoo!
    Yeah that's right dat guy is funny saying if you knew who I am like that's supposed to mean something.
    🤣hey bro we all are " I am"

Unregistered
    Beta male?…ha ha. Bet you wouldn’t say that to my face if you knew who I was buddy.
    It’s because you’ve got some little gold trinkets on the collar of your class A? Is that why we wouldn’t say it “to your face?” Dude you’re a “School Police” brass. Don’t get all excited about it. You’re not even in charge in a real PD. If it wasn’t for your little gold toys you’d get slapped verbally and physically, punk ass.

Unregistered
    Oh guess what….

Trump got the vaccine….lol.

But no ….don’t get the vaccine….right…cause you love your freedom…

🤦🏻*♂️
    Funniest part of this whole argument.

😂

It’s funny because it’s true!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12