“Nationwide Search for a Chief”
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

YMCA

“Nationwide Search for a Chief”

I put that in quotes because that is what the pantsuit said we were going to do did she not? So riddle me this. How do you conduct said search, “nationwide” when you haven’t posted the job anywhere? Did you print out a job posting and put it on a bulletin board at Big Rays Fish Camp or did you maybe lie a little?

One would think that a “nationwide search” for such an important position at a large police department might be posted on one of the numerous police job sites or other professional organizations where other command jobs are posted. Our chief job isn’t posted on the IACP site, the FPCA site, CALEA, NOBLE not even the City of Tampa’s own city jobs web site.

So how exactly are you conducting this “national search?” We sure hope you are better at searching for executive leadership than you are at cleaning up after your dog.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by YMCA View Post
    I put that in quotes because that is what the pantsuit said we were going to do did she not? So riddle me this. How do you conduct said search, “nationwide” when you haven’t posted the job anywhere? Did you print out a job posting and put it on a bulletin board at Big Rays Fish Camp or did you maybe lie a little?

One would think that a “nationwide search” for such an important position at a large police department might be posted on one of the numerous police job sites or other professional organizations where other command jobs are posted. Our chief job isn’t posted on the IACP site, the FPCA site, CALEA, NOBLE not even the City of Tampa’s own city jobs web site.

So how exactly are you conducting this “national search?” We sure hope you are better at searching for executive leadership than you are at cleaning up after your dog.
    You should conduct a “nation wide” search for the finest cheese

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by YMCA View Post

It is only being advertised (meaning the search) in gay and black locations. The next chief must be female, gay, and black. Just like she did for the fire department and other city departments. There is no possible way she will select A/C B as he is a demonstrated coward and cant make a decision. Why she hasn't dumped him is a mystery. MUst be because he will do whatever JB tells him and he can play with the numbers well. AC D is simply not experienced enough in law enforcement. He has never really done anything in his career but stands around and plays his Hispanic card.

The mayor is a complete failure because she has known since she started that he was leaving and has not prepared for this event. She is a proven failed leader over and over. She did the same thing as chief and used her failure to violate the pension and the DROP program and kept 5 majors beyond their DROP dates.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    It is only being advertised (meaning the search) in gay and black locations. The next chief must be female, gay, and black. Just like she did for the fire department and other city departments. There is no possible way she will select A/C B as he is a demonstrated coward and cant make a decision. Why she hasn't dumped him is a mystery. MUst be because he will do whatever JB tells him and he can play with the numbers well. AC D is simply not experienced enough in law enforcement. He has never really done anything in his career but stands around and plays his Hispanic card.

The mayor is a complete failure because she has known since she started that he was leaving and has not prepared for this event. She is a proven failed leader over and over. She did the same thing as chief and used her failure to violate the pension and the DROP program and kept 5 majors beyond their DROP dates.
    Lots of dead weight in training, the guy that was in radio and then the code enforcement spot and that other guy.

Unregistered

Butch for sure

It should and will be Butch. We have plenty of qualified people here at TPD. This is just the old song and dance that’s been going on for years as far as an outside search. Butch is approachable and levelheaded and I believe he will do good things.

Unregistered
    It should and will be Butch. We have plenty of qualified people here at TPD. This is just the old song and dance that’s been going on for years as far as an outside search. Butch is approachable and levelheaded and I believe he will do good things.
    My guess is is will be a "Butch", but not our Butch.

Unregistered
    My guess is is will be a "Butch", but not our Butch.
    That’s a good one.

Unregistered
    Why him ?

No really, what has he done here ?

Unregistered
    You don't think it'll be MB from down the road?

Unregistered
    Don’t need a puzzy for Chief. Need someone that’ll stand up to the left and the mayor. Butch is not the one, sorry

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast