Did you really expect great things from Biden? - Page 3
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I writing about things Trump actually did and said you're writing about your imaginary world. And then you tell me I will not see it in my lifetime. Biach, this is your fantasy not mine. Debate the facts or don't write anything. Stop proving yourself a fool with your crazy thoughts.
    Imaginary world that you want to come to reality but again pants-down with sore knees from all that kneeling, you will never see it because there will always be hard working people of all races and ethnicities that will tell you to take a hike when you come begging for government handouts. Try bending your back for a buck and get a life maggot.

Unregistered
    I writing about things Trump actually did and said you're writing about your imaginary world. And then you tell me I will not see it in my lifetime. Biach, this is your fantasy not mine. Debate the facts or don't write anything. Stop proving yourself a fool with your crazy thoughts.
    Remember, these morons are just angry people with lots of racial hatred, and they are hoping to return to some imaginary past where everything was perfect.
    They think that being pissed off and hating everything is enough to change the world back to when it was okay to beat your wife, or when it was okay to say the “n” word out in the open. Like their Trump taught them to do all over again.

Unregistered
    I don’t think anyone had any high hopes for the Biden presidency. It was pretty much just as flat as the expectation going into the FR Directorship.

Neither him nor Biden has disappointed in terms of getting exactly what we expected. Empty hopes and zero results.
    LMAO, both took a knee and expected to be respected after that?? Hahahaha

Unregistered
    The country is in a nose dive. We have taken away the reward for hard work, the incentive of out performing your competition, and the opportunity FOR ALL to (not just minorities) to equally test and apply to universities instead of creating special admission programs, quotas, and admission policies for people based on their skin color or heritage. Same thing for making black owned businesses such a priority and making a big deal about it. If you are 60 and under regardless of your race or ethnicity, you have had ample opportunity to succeed in this country. Why now are we lowering our standards, moving the goal posts in if you will as we are just weakening our own work force.

Our department is the perfect example of this. Just read the garbage on the site, not just our department go look at any agency and it’s all the same complaints incompetence, lack of experience, and tenure, but leadership positions are being awarded based on race and ethnicity

There’s nothing racist about staying the obvious especially when it’s backed by numbers and data. The white Anglo males and females are non existent and disappearing at an alarming rate. It’s an observation and it’s spot on. I’m not complaining just staying if you want equality, then we all start from the same starting line and we don’t need quotas, ethnic and race categories in order to promote or even assigning personnel to units.

Has nothing to do with our former president and definitely doesn’t make you a racist if you want a fair process for yourself.

Stay safe

Unregistered
    Is anything he said not true??
    Not a thing. Everything he wrote about Stahl is true. I would say it also applies to his uniquely strange sidekick Greenwell

Unregistered
    Not a thing. Everything he wrote about Stahl is true. I would say it also applies to his uniquely strange sidekick Greenwell

Once again the losers cannot legitimately cite any bad policy or actions by Stahl or Greenwell, so they do a typical liberal lefty tactic : LIE!!!

Obsessive-compulsive disorder is a mental illness. It's made up of two parts: obsessions and compulsions. People may experience obsessions, compulsions, or both, and they cause a lot of distress. Obsessions are unwanted and repetitive thoughts, urges, or images that don't go away

Unregistered
    Imaginary world that you want to come to reality but again pants-down with sore knees from all that kneeling, you will never see it because there will always be hard working people of all races and ethnicities that will tell you to take a hike when you come begging for government handouts. Try bending your back for a buck and get a life maggot.
    Those red pills must be really tasty to you, you eat them by the dozen.

Unregistered
    Those red pills must be really tasty to you, you eat them by the dozen.
    Dude, you are BLM racist communist. That makes you stupid.

Unregistered
    Once again the losers cannot legitimately cite any bad policy or actions by Stahl or Greenwell, so they do a typical liberal lefty tactic : LIE!!!

Obsessive-compulsive disorder is a mental illness. It's made up of two parts: obsessions and compulsions. People may experience obsessions, compulsions, or both, and they cause a lot of distress. Obsessions are unwanted and repetitive thoughts, urges, or images that don't go away
    Steadman/Greenwell , you must not be reading what the rest of us are reading OR you are in COMPLETE DENIAL.
    Everything they cite is either bad policy, or bad decisions, or bad actions, bad choices, etc.

Unregistered
    Steadman/Greenwell, you must not be reading what the rest of us are reading, OR you are in COMPLETE DENIAL.
    Everything they cite is either bad policy, bad decisions, bad actions, bad choices, etc.
    What do you expect from Biden, after all, Biden was, for eight years, part of the team - Obama, Biden, and H. Clinton - who did nothing to assist defend or extract the Lybian ambassador and staff when terrorists attack the Benghazi consulate, allowing those folks to be murdered and then their corpses ghoulishly paraded. Then to add insult to injuries, that team lied, blaming the attack on a hapless video and its producer. Biden is an empty vessel, devoid of humanity, and full of self-serving avarice.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast