Did you really expect great things from Biden?
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Unregistered

Did you really expect great things from Biden?

For over 47 years Biden hasn’t done a single thing so what made You think that in year 48-49-50-+ things would change? The same with Steadman 30 long years sucking down our dues money and has t accomplished a single thing but somehow you think he get us raises, benefits, health insurance rate reductions, and FRS restoration. What made you think that? Statistics show it’s impossible. Open your eyes folks.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    For over 47 years Biden hasn’t done a single thing so what made You think that in year 48-49-50-+ things would change? The same with Steadman 30 long years sucking down our dues money and has t accomplished a single thing but somehow you think he get us raises, benefits, health insurance rate reductions, and FRS restoration. What made you think that? Statistics show it’s impossible. Open your eyes folks.
    No but the porch monkeys did 🐒

Unregistered
    You are correct on all points you have submitted. However would you also agree that the bald headed white male domestic terrorist who said he had a bomb parked outside the Capitol, should have been legally shot and killed.

The country was safer with Trump!

He held up the Capitol and got away with it and in this country it's just like another day. Our foreign and domestic enemies are laughing in our face.

As far as the PBA goes, we get what we pay for. Basically every year that goes by with no real change or benefits to include raises and FRS restoration, gives the justification to keep our money and boycott the PBA.

The current executive board could care less about our needs or financial wellbeing.

Unregistered
    Biden did the best he could with the mess Trump left him. War isn’t pretty and there are no happy endings.

You fools who believe Trump is some type of God are just blind. Did you actually see the Hannity interview with Trump? Trump called our generals (and by extension, our military) losers. He said there were a lot of generals who should not be generals. This is the only thing he said about our military. He trashed the best our country has to offer. Men and women who have dedicated their lives defending our country and simply dismissed their sacrifices.

But the real knife in the back was during the same interview, he called the Taliban fighters strong and courageous. He called them “real tough” over and over. He repeated his admiration for the Taliban several times during the interview. Don’t take my word for it, if you haven’t seen it go look for it on YouTube. Did you know Trump actually invited the Taliban to visit Camp David on of all dates, during a 9/11 anniversary? You can’t make this sh!t up.

Trump has a history of disrespecting our servicemen. Never forget that he called John McCain, a Vietnam POW, a loser because he got caught. This Trump POS has never served ONE DAY in the military. He once called people who served in the military “su_ckers”! Once again, don’t take my word for it, google it and watch him say it.

Biden has given his whole life to this country. He did not decide to become a politician one day while riding down an elevator. Unlike the Trump sons, Biden’s son served in the military. Biden understands service and he respects GoldStar families. Google “Trump Gold Star families” and you’ll see how Trump publicly disrespected a GoldStar mother.

Trump was “this close” to turning the U.S. into a Dictatorship run by an Aristocrat. He tried to overturn our election to stay in The Whitehorse as President. He still has yet to concede the loss.

We are blessed Biden is in charge. Trump was on the verge of completely destroying this country. At the end of the day our citizens spoke and saved the day. GOD BLESS THE U.S.A.

Unregistered
    Biden did the best he could with the mess Trump left him. War isn’t pretty and there are no happy endings.

You fools who believe Trump is some type of God are just blind. Did you actually see the Hannity interview with Trump? Trump called our generals (and by extension, our military) losers. He said there were a lot of generals who should not be generals. This is the only thing he said about our military. He trashed the best our country has to offer. Men and women who have dedicated their lives defending our country and simply dismissed their sacrifices.

But the real knife in the back was during the same interview, he called the Taliban fighters strong and courageous. He called them “real tough” over and over. He repeated his admiration for the Taliban several times during the interview. Don’t take my word for it, if you haven’t seen it go look for it on YouTube. Did you know Trump actually invited the Taliban to visit Camp David on of all dates, during a 9/11 anniversary? You can’t make this sh!t up.

Trump has a history of disrespecting our servicemen. Never forget that he called John McCain, a Vietnam POW, a loser because he got caught. This Trump POS has never served ONE DAY in the military. He once called people who served in the military “su_ckers”! Once again, don’t take my word for it, google it and watch him say it.

Biden has given his whole life to this country. He did not decide to become a politician one day while riding down an elevator. Unlike the Trump sons, Biden’s son served in the military. Biden understands service and he respects GoldStar families. Google “Trump Gold Star families” and you’ll see how Trump publicly disrespected a GoldStar mother.

Trump was “this close” to turning the U.S. into a Dictatorship run by an Aristocrat. He tried to overturn our election to stay in The Whitehorse as President. He still has yet to concede the loss.

We are blessed Biden is in charge. Trump was on the verge of completely destroying this country. At the end of the day our citizens spoke and saved the day. GOD BLESS THE U.S.A.
    Boy, YOU really drank the KOOLAIDE! As a vet, I love how you justify Biden's incompetence and blame Trump for this FIASCO! I can tell your not a vet!

Unregistered
    You are correct on all points you have submitted. However would you also agree that the bald headed white male domestic terrorist who said he had a bomb parked outside the Capitol, should have been legally shot and killed.

The country was safer with Trump!

He held up the Capitol and got away with it and in this country it's just like another day. Our foreign and domestic enemies are laughing in our face.

As far as the PBA goes, we get what we pay for. Basically every year that goes by with no real change or benefits to include raises and FRS restoration, gives the justification to keep our money and boycott the PBA.

The current executive board could care less about our needs or financial wellbeing.
    Well said.

Unregistered
    Boy, YOU really drank the KOOLAIDE! As a vet, I love how you justify Biden's incompetence and blame Trump for this FIASCO! I can tell your not a vet!
    Speaking of drinking the kool-aid, I see you didn't disagree with anything he said about Trump. Do you not believe any of it is true? Did the liberal media say those words or did Trump say them? You're a veteran but you're offended by Trump publicly disrespecting the military and their families? And he was the commander in chief of the same military he disrespected. So tell me again who drank the kool-aid??

Unregistered

Good luck educating these idiots. Thanks for the point by point analysis. I’ll bet some of these followers were at the Capitol riot on Jan 6th and just haven’t been ID. Bless you.

Unregistered
    Maybe, that’s the same playbook that Stahl uses.

Unregistered
    Speaking of drinking the kool-aid, I see you didn't disagree with anything he said about Trump. Do you not believe any of it is true? Did the liberal media say those words or did Trump say them? You're a veteran but you're offended by Trump publicly disrespecting the military and their families? And he was the commander in chief of the same military he disrespected. So tell me again who drank the kool-aid??
    Derangement is the state of being mentally ill and unable to think or act in a controlled way.
    You should take meds because your clearly a troll who needs HELP!

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast