Investigate the criminals.

Unregistered

Investigate the criminals.

Sheriff,

Everyone is having a laugh about the antics of your predecessor. It is well deserved. I hope that between laughs you see the true issue. I have no doubt that you do.

Morgan was and is a liar. He has never accomplished much but sees himself as some law enforcement icon. This is the mentality of a psychopath. It has been proven many times. You can not ignore this. Where there is smoke there is fire you know this.

Morgan and Haines should be investigated. If the investigation is legitimate and determines there is no wrongdoing then it’s over. If they find some wrong then handle it. That more than we got from them during his reign of terror. We already know there is criminal acts committed by Haines and Mindy. The text messages have never been addressed and those text messages are already costing the taxpayers money in some court cases. You are obligated to investigate that. It could be difficult but you are on firm ground to hold accountable people that harmed many others.

If this is what you see imagine what you don’t. All through your career as our Sheriff you are going to be haunted by the actions of Morgan Haines Frank mindy and others. You can minimize the damage and stress by holding all of them accountable now

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Sheriff,

Everyone is having a laugh about the antics of your predecessor. It is well deserved. I hope that between laughs you see the true issue. I have no doubt that you do.

Morgan was and is a liar. He has never accomplished much but sees himself as some law enforcement icon. This is the mentality of a psychopath. It has been proven many times. You can not ignore this. Where there is smoke there is fire you know this.

Morgan and Haines should be investigated. If the investigation is legitimate and determines there is no wrongdoing then it’s over. If they find some wrong then handle it. That more than we got from them during his reign of terror. We already know there is criminal acts committed by Haines and Mindy. The text messages have never been addressed and those text messages are already costing the taxpayers money in some court cases. You are obligated to investigate that. It could be difficult but you are on firm ground to hold accountable people that harmed many others.

If this is what you see imagine what you don’t. All through your career as our Sheriff you are going to be haunted by the actions of Morgan Haines Frank mindy and others. You can minimize the damage and stress by holding all of them accountable now
    As true as you may be, this will never happen. Once you open the gate to going backwards, where is the limit? 1 year, 10 years, heck let's go back 25 years. I believe the Sheriff came in with the mindset of knowing who the problem people are and starting to slowly work those people out. There will be more changes hopefully soon but unfortunately not everything we can possibly hope for. We've seen 2 wrongs rightly corrected but we must move forward and reflect on the past.

Unregistered
    What is wrong with going back to his first term and looking forward? He was in charge of money meant for the agency to make it better not just inflate a half the agency to admin. It's still bloated. Breaching public trust doesn't have a statute of limitation nor does any act of corruption according to federal law, which would be where he should be charged.

Put his old ass in "federal **** me in the ass" prison.

Unregistered
    I believe there should be an investigation of Haines and Mindyme. They should be investigated using the same investigative tactics they used on others. They should be judged by their peers with information that was not accurate or valid. Make it sting!!!!!!

Unregistered
    Oh it’s coming sit tight!

Unregistered
    Oh it’s coming sit tight!
    No, it isn't, guaranteed!

Unregistered
    Do you really believe that the FBI did a search warrant. Haines was being investigated for crimes by the FBI all of that just forgotten? You have gone crazy to think it’s just over.

Unregistered
    "No, it isn't, guaranteed!" and "No, it isn't guaranteed" mean two different things. Which do you mean? Both comments could apply to this situation.

Unregistered
    With all the trashy details of the despicable Haines brother in Santa Rosa coming out we should look at everyone in his orbit. People that went on cruises or has like interests. Scott and his deviant minded brother should be suspects. Both have been rumored to have sexual deviant ideas. They harass people and harm those that oppose them. There is no world that Scott’s brother should be involved with a computer crime. He is a crime waiting to happen.

Unregistered
    Eric Haines is a bad person. Bad Deputy. Just plain sorry. Yes a deviant