Sgt. Fired! - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Sgt. Fired!

Unregistered

You just made me cry

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Sadly she represents all women. The feminist movement has caused all western women to become so entitled they no longer take responsibility for their actions.
    When you have little girls from birth being raised to think they are princesses, they learn at an early age to use men and ruin relationships when they could have married young like our grandparents. But no. Women today will lose their precious virginity at 11 and 12 years old in public schools, go through multiple partners, reach 30 to 40 years old and still ruin those later relationships to find themselves alone with a cat or dog and ask themselves where are all the high value men. Well ladies, high value men don't want a used up tampon. The only idiots who would put up with your nonsense are the beta males , simps, losers you avoid. High value men don't ever want a woman with children from another man and yet you fools think why can't I get a good man? So this sergeant who you all saw crying before the board, is the same type of woman who cheat, destroy their families and then cry that some strange power came over them and because they exercised bad judgment one time, somehow we are supposed to give them a free pass. It's the old I lost my temper so I cared like an animal so you shouldn't arrest me cuz I'm not responsible for my behavior. After seeing women all my life. Men you have to ask yourselves this : dies she enhance my life? Or is she a liability.
    RedPill:
    A women will bring you drama
    A women will cost you resources cuz now you're feeding two mouths instead of one
    A women brings constant emergencies
    A woman who doesn't cook is a burden
    A woman who doesn't clean is a filthy burden
    A woman who is spoiled will only deplete you
    Is it really worth a few moments of pleasure for a lifetime of pain?
    This young sergeant illustrated that very fact.
    Women are an impediment to men
    The beta simp will never get this. But when your woman cheats on you, you'll wake up. Remember Adam was in paradise until the woman came along.

Did Doobie reject you? Still hurt? Let it go....

There's plenty of females out there, but in your case.... Plenty of males.

Unregistered

I can tell older women write this

Did Doobie reject you? Still hurt? Let it go....

There's plenty of females out there, but in your case.... Plenty of males.
    No mama le. I don't date old maids from 30 up. I only date young vibrant sexy women in their 20s. Old maids who've been through multiple men or marriages with kids are not dating material. High value men don't look for those kinds and only simply and beta males would marry a women who been in multiple relationships then end up becoming police and then getting drunk every weekend and picking up herpes. Ahhh nuttin like hot sexy 20 years Olds women . Imagine you old maids think you can compete with younger women thats your mistake but don't worry there are desperate cholos who would settle for you lmao

Unregistered
    No mama le. I don't date old maids from 30 up. I only date young vibrant sexy women in their 20s. Old maids who've been through multiple men or marriages with kids are not dating material. High value men don't look for those kinds and only simply and beta males would marry a women who been in multiple relationships then end up becoming police and then getting drunk every weekend and picking up herpes. Ahhh nuttin like hot sexy 20 years Olds women . Imagine you old maids think you can compete with younger women thats your mistake but don't worry there are desperate cholos who would settle for you lmao
    Is that why you work for school board? You want to look at young girls? Is that what you think when you look at children? Not only does school board hire drunks, but PEDOPHILE as well?

Keep up the good work!

Unregistered

Viejas susias

Is that why you work for school board? You want to look at young girls? Is that what you think when you look at children? Not only does school board hire drunks, but PEDOPHILE as well?

Keep up the good work!
    Says the old bag who's lonely and has a cat or dog
    And No husband unless he's a simp doh!

Unregistered
    Aren't you on "09-13”. Go play with the children. Go do your security job. 😁

Unregistered
    You sound like the same dude on the other chat talking about alpha this beta that….

My God man…..the fact you have to refer to any other man as an Alpha or Beta male makes it seem like…maybe your ….mmmmhhhh a….could it be?….maybe your a chick?…or a very insecure guy…..or is it him….or it is her…she….sorry excuse me…:NON BINARY.

I only know of one guy in this department who talks like this.

🤔🤔🤔 I wonder if it’s the same person….

Unregistered

How do you know so much about binary

You sound like the same dude on the other chat talking about alpha this beta that….

My God man…..the fact you have to refer to any other man as an Alpha or Beta male makes it seem like…maybe your ….mmmmhhhh a….could it be?….maybe your a chick?…or a very insecure guy…..or is it him….or it is her…she….sorry excuse me…:NON BINARY.

I only know of one guy in this department who talks like this.

🤔🤔🤔 I wonder if it’s the same person….
    We have gay officers? Although some in GIU act gay. Hmmmm......you seem to know too know too much about binary non binary my God man even I didn't know about dat shnizzle. I wonder which gay guy you are🤔🤔🤔🤔

Get some 666

Did Dolby say “ I need my drugs !”

Watching the video it did look very suspicious they were clearing off something from the bathroom sink counter …… hmmmm wonder what it was and suggestions ? The. Later dooby say “ I just need my drugs !” Lol wtf ? Clearly she and then were on something and we’re almost caught in the bathroom with it . A search of an arrest would of produced that for sure !

Getmemydrugs

Dooby wants her drugs

Sgt . Dooby said “ I just need my drugs !”? Lol wtf I’m sure it was the same drugs they both were enjoying in the bathroom lol

Unregistered

Boom!

We have gay officers? Although some in GIU act gay. Hmmmm......you seem to know too know too much about binary non binary my God man even I didn't know about dat shnizzle. I wonder which gay guy you are🤔🤔🤔🤔
    Awww….did I offend you???…you just had to get a little response in there huh big guy?

Ya wanna hug?? Want me to tell you everything will be ok??….

Ok papi…..your the Alpha….pobrecito.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast