Sgt. Fired!
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Sgt. Fired!

Unregistered

Sgt. Fired!

Miami-Dade Schools Police sergeant terminated over run-in with Doral Police outside restaurant in April

Unregistered
    Threw away a good job.

Unregistered

Life's lessons

Sadly she represents all women. The feminist movement has caused all western women to become so entitled they no longer take responsibility for their actions.
    When you have little girls from birth being raised to think they are princesses, they learn at an early age to use men and ruin relationships when they could have married young like our grandparents. But no. Women today will lose their precious virginity at 11 and 12 years old in public schools, go through multiple partners, reach 30 to 40 years old and still ruin those later relationships to find themselves alone with a cat or dog and ask themselves where are all the high value men. Well ladies, high value men don't want a used up tampon. The only idiots who would put up with your nonsense are the beta males , simps, losers you avoid. High value men don't ever want a woman with children from another man and yet you fools think why can't I get a good man? So this sergeant who you all saw crying before the board, is the same type of woman who cheat, destroy their families and then cry that some strange power came over them and because they exercised bad judgment one time, somehow we are supposed to give them a free pass. It's the old I lost my temper so I cared like an animal so you shouldn't arrest me cuz I'm not responsible for my behavior. After seeing women all my life. Men you have to ask yourselves this : dies she enhance my life? Or is she a liability.
    RedPill:
    A women will bring you drama
    A women will cost you resources cuz now you're feeding two mouths instead of one
    A women brings constant emergencies
    A woman who doesn't cook is a burden
    A woman who doesn't clean is a filthy burden
    A woman who is spoiled will only deplete you
    Is it really worth a few moments of pleasure for a lifetime of pain?
    This young sergeant illustrated that very fact.
    Women are an impediment to men
    The beta simp will never get this. But when your woman cheats on you, you'll wake up. Remember Adam was in paradise until the woman came along.

Unregistered
    Uhhhh….

Mmhhhh….so your trying to say that you don’t like women. Ok…so men it is for you then…👍

Good to know.

Unregistered

Women's place is the kitchen

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Uhhhh….

Mmhhhh….so your trying to say that you don’t like women. Ok…so men it is for you then…👍

Good to know.
    No idiot I'm sayi.g when qo.en go back to learning how to be women and go back to this they won't die lonely if they learn what our grandparents
    Knew this was a training video in 1940 s to teach women how to be housewives instead of house hores believe me I get plenty of pointing but ill never marry any of those useless hores lmao
    https://youtu.be/1WfA8TGl4_U

Unregistered

No a women's place is in the home

I get plenty of poony but I won't marry anyone them
    https://youtu.be/1WfA8TGl4_U

Unregistered
    Hey you lonely so called alpha male loser.

I am an alpha red pill myself and I married a great woman who has grown up great kids. What’s your issue? She cooks, she cleans, she loves her kids, and she loves me and treats me like a king. On top of that, she has a great career like I do.

You’re talking nonsense. Maybe you should stop dating 20 year olds with no common sense.

Grow up you lonely idiot. Keep using Manuela. You’ll die lonely and with no one to clean your ass when you’re old and in your death bed.

Unregistered

Beta male

Hey you lonely so called alpha male loser.

I am an alpha red pill myself and I married a great woman who has grown up great kids. What’s your issue? She cooks, she cleans, she loves her kids, and she loves me and treats me like a king. On top of that, she has a great career like I do.

You’re talking nonsense. Maybe you should stop dating 20 year olds with no common sense.

Grow up you lonely idiot. Keep using Manuela. You’ll die lonely and with no one to clean your ass when you’re old and in your death bed.
    Lmao spoken like a true simping beta male 🤣😂😅

Unregistered

All simps talk like that

Hey happily married man, how was was your slank and how many exs did she have before she tricked you. If she was older than 20 you married a used skank who wasn't a Virgin. When she leaves yo ass she'll take half yo shit . That's why I never got married to any skank hoes and happy with no expenses except my own why cuz high quaily men don't choose those skanks let me guess your her third marriage that did work huh lmao!

Unregistered
    Sadly she represents all women. The feminist movement has caused all western women to become so entitled they no longer take responsibility for their actions.
    When you have little girls from birth being raised to think they are princesses, they learn at an early age to use men and ruin relationships when they could have married young like our grandparents. But no. Women today will lose their precious virginity at 11 and 12 years old in public schools, go through multiple partners, reach 30 to 40 years old and still ruin those later relationships to find themselves alone with a cat or dog and ask themselves where are all the high value men. Well ladies, high value men don't want a used up tampon. The only idiots who would put up with your nonsense are the beta males , simps, losers you avoid. High value men don't ever want a woman with children from another man and yet you fools think why can't I get a good man? So this sergeant who you all saw crying before the board, is the same type of woman who cheat, destroy their families and then cry that some strange power came over them and because they exercised bad judgment one time, somehow we are supposed to give them a free pass. It's the old I lost my temper so I cared like an animal so you shouldn't arrest me cuz I'm not responsible for my behavior. After seeing women all my life. Men you have to ask yourselves this : dies she enhance my life? Or is she a liability.
    RedPill:
    A women will bring you drama
    A women will cost you resources cuz now you're feeding two mouths instead of one
    A women brings constant emergencies
    A woman who doesn't cook is a burden
    A woman who doesn't clean is a filthy burden
    A woman who is spoiled will only deplete you
    Is it really worth a few moments of pleasure for a lifetime of pain?
    This young sergeant illustrated that very fact.
    Women are an impediment to men
    The beta simp will never get this. But when your woman cheats on you, you'll wake up. Remember Adam was in paradise until the woman came along.
    I'll give you a life lesson..... Go get yourself an Alfa male.

"Women are an impediment to men"??
    Did you get rejected, turned down? Heart broken?

Go cry your heart out to the woman that gave birth to you. Or maybe she's a burden to you.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast